Blood of Luclin: Houseitem Suggestions

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Gninja, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Cassta Well-Known Member

LOVE this idea!
  2. Cassta Well-Known Member

Yes! Yes! Yes! :D
  3. Misstake Well-Known Member

Ok so I know that BoL is already out but I totally figured I would put this out there for maybe further:

Pile of huge logs - Isle of Mara: - 159, 8, -187
    Hat, Cloak, Sandals - Isle of Mara: -173, 7, -175
    Pile of cut logs - Isle of Mara: -158, 7, -179
    Wood french doors - isle of Mara: -169, 7, -175
    Bridge - Isle of Mara: -152, 5, -125
    Gazebo - Isle of Mara: -160, 1, -107
    Sacks of grain (flat) - Isle of Mara: -46, 11, -112
    Shovel, rake, hoe - Isle of Mara: -46, 11, -112
    Fish rack - Isle of Mara: -15, 0 , 2
    Boat with canopy - Isle of Mara: -30, -2, -26

Maybe you guys can just do another collection for more Isle of Mara furniture. Just a suggestion.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The Pile of huge logs could be done with the building block columns; we used to have hats and such resembling Mara stuff on the Marketplace that isn't there any more, last I checked (though the Chest and Legs are?); and I'd LOVE another fish rack! :D

I'd also like a hoe to go with the shovel and rake I can make once I do those quests in the introductory Othmir areas, but frankly, they're a bit of a hassle, and dang near impossible for lower levels. Didn't we once have a Marketplace thing where we had a selection of 2Hd. tools for gardening, as well as Jerry's smaller-scale stuff, or am I misremembering? It would be cool to have something like that for Brewday and/or Bristlebane's Day, seriously, 'cause they're all about the end of winter and the coming of spring, when it's time to start working in the garden. :)

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Cassta like this.
  5. Wolfess Member

Anything that looks egyptian-, greek- or roman- looking would be appreciated ;) Reliefs, carvings and sculptures. Arches, bridges and "fencing".
    Cassta, Geroblue, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Would be nice to have some craftable rocks and boulders to use when building at least around level 30 or 40. It is very hard to make a garden with little to no plants, rocks, trees, flowers, or anything else outdoorsy when you do not have Moonlight Enchantments or City Festivals and crafting up to level 70 and still no recipes for anything really outdoorsy!!!
  7. draidean Well-Known Member

I don't know if this is the right place for this (please tell me what is) but many of the BoL house items are SO SMOL. For example the marble seru blocks. It takes 16 of the dividers to make the next smallest previous divider. It seems to defeat their purpose as"Building Blocks", because to try and build a structure or skin out of them in some of the houses would be very difficult with the available item counts. Especially in houses that have lots of large open space between structures (like City of Mist) and houses that have no structures at all (Tenebrous Island). Can you increase the max size of these items to at least be in line with previous standards?

EDIT Well I just noticed that the marble seru 'small' divider is probably just intended to be that small. There is a 'large' one in the 3rd recipe book in this set, which will be awhile getting to as it is the last item on the seru researcher iirc. So not gonna be in my HHE =(
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, two things: one, yep, there's an entire forum thread dedicated to the "Seru items are odd sizes" idea here in N.H., and two, waitaminute...is the problem with the sizes of the "Building Blocks" in the various recipe books we can only begin to think about looking at once we hit 120, or is it actually in the recipe book that we get for "free" when we get the Collector's Edition? :-/

'Cause if it's the latter, let the devs hear: I ONLY get the latest and greatest expacs these days for the recipes and prestige house, frankly. The mount is cool-looking (though generally, my toons can only use it as an Appearance) and I find the "crank your toon up to the max. level NOW! :D" Tokens occasionally useful (lets my Carpies harvest wherever they need to with relative impunity ;->), but that's it. If I can't trust the recipe book I'm spending that much money on to do what I'm buying it for, why should I buy the expac? :mad:

I can't be the only player who feels this way. :-/

EDIT: Hmm. In tracking down the link to the other post, I recalled that it was all about the prestige stuff, which you get with the CE of the expac. :-/

Uwk
    Cassta, Cyrrena, Marae and 3 others like this.
  9. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

No you are not the only one Uwk. If I am going to be spending THAT MUCH $$$ on an expansion I expect to get my $$$'s worth!
    Cassta, Cyrrena, Marae and 4 others like this.
  10. Marae Well-Known Member

Yep. Count me in amongst those for whom the prestige home and its craftable accoutrements is a major factor in deciding which version of the expac to get, and also amongst those unhappy that the items scale so small. :(
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hopefully they'll fix it before the big September sale; if they haven't, I guess I can still deal with it and work around it (though bitterly disappointed), but if they don't even put it on sale, then forget it. There's nothing else that I've heard about so far that even remotely appeals. :-/

Uwk
    Cassta, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  12. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

What I want? Residential housing assistants, specifically the banker. Perhaps at 50-75% of the cost charged for the guild versions, and exempted from cost reduction items?

Would save a ton of time and running around when trying to unload all the jun... errr, rewards from Overseer missions. I know it's been brought up in the past, but now that BoL has dropkicked many folks in the tender bits, this might go a long way towards smoothing things over. Not sure how usefull the tradeskill vendor would be (I enjoy running around and looking for them, personally). Broker might be a nice option for those on F2P accounts, while the Mender, Stylist, and Collector would be "nice to haves" (I'm sure some would say "gotta haves").
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Once upon a time, eons ago (I'd like to say, back when we still had the suburbs as housing, or maybe even before they got rid of subcombines [yay, devs! Thanks!! :D]), they did have a Banker amenity for houses, as like a special reward for something or other, rather like the various types of Mailboxes we can get now. For whatever peculiar reason, they stopped offering that, but what I wouldn't mind seeing is something like the A.T.M. robot in Gnomeland Security as a charged item thing, like the Repair 'Bot or the Good Rumor (or whatever they called him) Salesman who'd pop up with "treats" (low-level food/drink) for all the good li'l Norrath kiddies. :)

Uwk
  14. Acuveiz New Member

I would like to see the painting "Lightning Shock" return to the game. Been after it for 5 years now and no luck :(
    Cassta and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  15. Jems Member

This isn't BoL specific, but I wasn't sure where else to put it...

I think it would be great it if there was a single merchant in each city - like a faction importer - who sold all of the faction furniture items out there, but you can only buy what you have access to. This would be great for two reasons 1. It is hard to remember where everything is and 2. It would probably increase how much people go back and revisit certain old content... you can't spend time building faction for these things and in those zones if you do not know they exist.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Brilliant idea! :D And very good point. :)

Uwk
    Breanna, Cassta and Jems like this.
  17. Cassta Well-Known Member

I would LOVE this painting too! Another painting I would like to see made available is Lordknight of Valor. We can not buy them on the broker b/c of the Heirloom tag. It would be nice to have the tag removed for broker sales, it added to the buyable loyalty items, or even in the MP. These are FANTASTIC paintings we want for our collections. :)
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heck, if they were still in the MP, we wouldn't need to worry about any Heirloom tags (at least the items would still be available), nor would DBG worry about additional sales -- oh, no, wait; keep forgetting that they're apparently allergic to money... :-/

Uwk
    Cassta and Breanna like this.
  19. Contessia Active Member

would so love to see,, red bricks,, for building blocks,, ive seen 2 items with red brick, one is a fireplace/stove on mp and one is for brewing, so the brick print is there somewhere,, now ,, all those wonderful things we could build with red bricks ,, YUM
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It can be done; it's really tricky, but I've sort of kind of done it ((FGW) No Escaping the Frostfell Blues on the Halls of Fate server; not sure if it's still Published or not [Snowy Dwelling, Freeport], but there's a video on it) by taking advantage of the blur you get when you place one item EXACTLY in the coordinates of another item. Usually, blur is bad; it means something overlapped when you didn't want it to, but in this case, if you use the Ice Brick tiles from Frostfell and the Red Marble tiles from Gorowyn's City Festival (or from the Marketplace) and get their coordinate numbers exactly crunched using any of the 3 layout editors (JesDyr's, Sennen's OpenSource, or Notepad), you can sort of get a kind of "red brick" idea. :-/

But yeah, it'd be a lot easier if they just let us get some bricks (not just red! :D) for building blocks. ;->

Uwk
    Cassta, Contessia and Breanna like this.