Art Suggestions/Requests

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Exotwo Member

do not even think.
    Nazy likes this.
  2. Nazy Well-Known Member

At least then we have evil eye mounts. :D
    Triad and Cassta like this.
  3. Exotwo Member

those are not evil eyes, they are WHITCHCRAFT.
    Breanna, Cassta and Nazy like this.
  4. Cassta Well-Known Member

Awww @ttobey, I LOVE that zombie! Maybe next year we can have the same effect from different things exp...skellies, ravens, "evil" plushies, etc. You have proven time and again your creativity is endless. I have faith in you and know it will continue. :D

P.S. Is it at all possible for us to get a "suck up" emoji? I think I may need it. :p
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Cassta Well-Known Member

WOW! Awesome suggestions! Although I would not use all of them, I would definitely love to see them in game. Ditto to all the above fantasic ideas!
    Schmetterling and Breanna like this.
  6. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Cassta likes this.
  7. Cassta Well-Known Member

Agreed! I have similar issues with mount visuals, as well as appearance items such as cloaks and weapons with parts disappearing into the mount. One I really get annoyed about is when spikes, armor, etc on the back of the mount poke through my cloak. Kind of kills the entire idea of "appearance." I also have issues with the "sexy" female dresses. The front, middle section being crooked and or having a piece missing or crossing into the cloak. I bugged this on one toon and it was fixed, only to return later.
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Cassta Well-Known Member

Sad to hear but accepted as necessary technical issues/mechanics. :( Thank you for letting us know.
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Kminzi from the Maj'Dul crafting channel has a request for black, ink-like water tiles, much like the ink water from the Thalumbra zones. I think that would be neat to see as well. I told her that for a workaround, she could try overlaying one of the current water tiles from the Moonlight Enchantment zones over a Black Marble Tile from the Freeport city festival.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

or overlay it on top of the dark ice tiles from frostfell, that should give it that mysterious depth ,
    ad some sparkle tiles and bam dark lake with some stars reflecting in it
    Breanna, Cassta and Cusashorn like this.
  11. Exotwo Member

Ttobey already said it's too late to request for NoTD or Frostfell.
    Breanna and Cassta like this.
  12. Faefaeth New Member

I'd like to know the possibility of having invisible wings or just a glow effect that allows fae's to show off their beautiful and unique wing choices as mount appearance.
    Cassta likes this.
  13. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I thought you could use Fae wings instead of the Aerakyn wings.
  14. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Cyrenna went above and beyond for that broom mount. I won't be adding in any new mount stances. There's no time.
    Griffon Lady, Breanna, Cassta and 4 others like this.
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I thought you can get a flightless wing cloak and just hide the cloak
    and aren't any wing mounts just covering up those wings too ?
    So give use more pretty wing mounts , I am not picky .
  16. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Still, getting it into the pipeline, always good.

I would like red brick building blocks and tiles, that same red brick that's all over Qeynos.
    Griffon Lady, Breanna, Cassta and 2 others like this.
  17. Zen Master formless, shapeless

Could we please get a Samurai armor suit?

Cassta likes this.
  18. Exotwo Member

do you want me to?
    Just make it eventually Ttobey.
    oh and do you mean you 260 day countdown?
  19. Exotwo Member

no please not THAT one.
  20. Arclite Well-Known Member

Just reiterating from my previous post, would really like to see class specific items in appearance that look unique and amazing. That includes armor, weapons.secondary/ranged and items with an illusion like vision of fury etc.

The new shadow raid armor set like effects on armor, the flowing liquid/lava effects inside the armor and items -- more of these please.

Please don't put them on marketplace so everyone can get them, uniqueness should be that it requires effort to get them and not everyone will be able to...immediately.