Nights of the Dead 2020 - Feedback and Bugs

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

Really cute new items to craft and buy this NOTD. Great job Kaitheel, art team, and testers as always.
  2. Kaitheel Developer

It wasn't mentioned in the update notes, but I suspect the PQ rewards should have been updated now, too.

Give it a try, if interested.

~ Kaitheel
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Er, about the Test Server Maintenance...it apparently started before 11 pm last night, and the server is still down ("Could not connect to a server," even without getting to Character Select and having all our toons in red)?? :(

Could it be that the 'quake knocked loose a cord or something that would've automagically re-started the server when it was done? :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

D'oh! Just looked again at the new Glass Table; it's not square after all, just "squared off" in a different way than the other rectangular original. :-/

My bad, sorry! :(

Uwk
    who belatedly realizes: y'all probably have the recipe books already, so you can see it...never mind, I'll shush now... :oops:
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

At what time DID we get Test back? I was busy on other servers, though I still have things I need to accomplish on Test.

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I can't duo the horseman but I looked at the crate.\aITEM 202006879 -356808379 0 0 0:[Headless or Tails Proactive Participant Reward Crate]\/a

Familiar seem to be from an old season once more.
    Scouts see a forearm and helm that are PINK oO Is the art missing?
    I assume the items we'll get will depend on our actual level?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  7. Kaitheel Developer

Thank you!

I'll get the familiar updated.
    Ah, no. The art is there for all of the reward items. The color chosen for the scout pieces just seem to have come up a bit more pink than intended. (I first thought you were saying it was a pink cube. Which is what happens when the art is broken.)
    Yes, all of the rewards are level predicated.

~ Kaitheel
  8. Kasa Well-Known Member

Horseman Crate

What I see as a level 120 Scout (Swashbuckler), all levels for the following: leather helm, chain forearms, level 120 waist only, One-Handed weapon (Lore), an oddly empty crate, candy corn, and Familiar Cage. (+ Beastlords see the 2-handed weapon).

What I see as a level 120 Priest plate wearer, all levels for the following: waist 2 for each level, cloak, plate and leather helms, 2 different One-Handed weapons, Shield, an oddly empty crate, candy corn, and Familiar Cage.
    (+ Priests that can wear chain helms do see it listed).

What I see as a 120 Mage, all levels for the following: waist 2 for each level, cloak, cloth helm, 2 different One-Handed weapons, Two-Handed weapon, level 120 waist, an oddly empty crate, candy corn, and Familiar Cage.

What I see as a 110 Fighter plate wearer, all levels 110 and below for the following: plate helm, 2 different One-Handed weapons, Two-Handed weapon, an oddly empty crate, candy corn, and Familiar Cage.

Leather wearing 110 Fighter see all levels including level 120 for the following: leather forearms, 2 different One-Handed weapons, Two-Handed weapon, level 120 waist, an oddly empty crate, candy corn, and Familiar Cage.

Assuming the rewards are suppose to be equal across all classes:

1.) The 2 waists suppose to be waist and something else?

2.) The 2 One-Handed weapons on the mage and priest suppose to be weapon and secondary or just two options?

3.) Priests and mage missing forearms.

4.) Scout missing: cloak, chain helm, waist for anyone lower than 120, second waist or whatever it is, second weapon.

5.) Fighters missing: cloak, plate forearm, leather helm, second waist or whatever it is, waist for anyone lower than 120 on (leather wearers), waist missing on (plate wearers).

6.) Should plate wearing fighters get a shield option?

Two-handed = attuneable, Heirloom
    One-handed = attuneable, lore-equip
    Shields = attuneable

This is a rough go over, need to bring more in to check rewards tomorrow.
  9. Kasa Well-Known Member

Continue from above post:

Leather wearing fighters don't get a second One-Handed weapon option.
    Only Priests have the option for two weapons or does that need to be fixed?
  10. Kasa Well-Known Member

Continue from above posts:

Blah I am so sleepy LOL, not sure if I made myself clear on things. On the Priests I meant that they can equip the One-Handed weapon and shield. Will other classes get that kind of option of two weapons/shield/secondary/whatever beside using a Two-Handed weapon?

Lore tag off for dual wield weapons scouts and leather fighters, the shield changed so both priests and plate fighters can use, mage one of the weapons as a secondary?
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  11. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Thanks Kasa, I stopped and mage and scout yesterday, it was way too late for me.

As far as weapons go: scout is missing the second weapon and mage/priest should have a symbol option instead of two 1H.

Those 2 waists on mage are really weird considering the list of other classes, I concur, it should be waist + something else.
    Those lists are weird.
  12. Kasa Well-Known Member

Thanks Leu! Trying to wake up ;) I need look at it all more carefully today but cant until later today. I did mean symbol for mage/priest but I was so exhausted I typed secondary. :oops:

I wouldn't use the Level 120, 200 resolve waist item the way it is, I was excited when I saw it but when I read it would do damage to caster (I don't like to hurt myself when I use equipment) or less I am reading that wrong. But in the past they have had items that do damage to caster and it's not a good fit for my play style. :)
  13. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Yeah, I read the proc the same way and it seems pretty steep. 15% damage every 1-3s, as a solo/duo, that's bound to hurt.
    What are those yellow adorn slots on the pumpkin smasher for mage?

linking the screen I took with my conjuror yesterday for more clarity.
    [IMG]
  14. Rifuul Anashti's Goon Squad

Here from twitter to say once again, devs....THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the Maj'Dul Guard illusion, as it is something I specifically asked/hoped for ^^ (and as mr. Kaitheel is already aware, the description text on the item itself is a bit borked, which I got a good laugh out of,) but I am THRILLED! :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    (Additionally, I have pretty good screenies of all the new craftable items individually, if anyone wants to use them for a resource for like...EQ2U or the furniture site or smth, just lemme know!)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I've never understood the point of having one of your own abilities doing damage to YOU or someone in your party; don't we have enough to worry about with the bad guys doing damage to us? :confused:

I guess the devs are trying to be objective in their rendering of Good vs. Evil (though there are "Evil classes" that has that happen to them too as well, yes?), though I'd prefer it if they did so in other ways. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm...those first two images didn't load? :-/

If you're trying to upload images directly here, that doesn't work (as I've found out the hard way...) unless they're already from the Internet; one has to dance about with third-party websites (though Imgur seemed to work for the third one, so never mind... :oops:). :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  17. Rifuul Anashti's Goon Squad

I think they're through imgur; they should be loading >:V I'll try posting 'em again for ya! Thanks for letting me know!

[IMG]

[IMG]
    For some reason, the tooltip description is good, but when I physically open the examine window, it says pusling instead of maj'dul guard.

[IMG]
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah, there we go! :)

Uwk
    Breanna and Rifuul like this.
  19. Carynn Well-Known Member

So it appears new new in non-buyable are: PQ, Overseer, Wake the Dead, and Pumpkin Gather/Toss? Anything else?
  20. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Moonpanther, Carynn, Breanna and 3 others like this.