Haven Bound, the expansion prelude event begins tomorrow!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Sep 21, 2020.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Luclinites are determined to reclaim the ancient city deep in the heart of the moon, Fordel Midst, often referred to as Shadow Haven. It's a big undertaking and although they cannot yet use the Combine Spires to come to Norrath, there's nothing stopping us from helping them! Join G.L.E.E.S.H. (Guild of Luclin Enthusiasts and Experts Supplying Help) at Teren's Grasp in Kylong Plains, as they work tirelessly to provide the Luclinites with much needed physical and magical materials necessary for the reopening of the city. They're offering an extensive list of items in exchange for your assistance. There's something everyone can do, no matter how experienced!

[IMG]

But what does all that mean for you brave adventures, crafters, and explorers of Norrath? There's 5 new repeatable tradeskill quests, a new adventure quest, 5 new repeatable Overseer quests, and an event merchant featuring 23 new items, including two mounts! So much to do in the coming weeks!

[IMG]

Dafina Hujara <G.L.E.E.S.H. Retailer> will exchange the following items for G.L.E.E.S.H. Mark
    • Barded Praesertum Pegasus
    • Seru Knight Thoroughbred
    • Earthcrafter Smithing Hammer
    • Bowl of Shade Spice
    • Recuso Tor Hitching Post
    • Recuso Tor Water Trough
    • Wracklands Rock Wall Divider
    • Roughspun Leanto
    • Traveling Merchant Cart
    • Pile of Chopped Wood
    • Dawnshroud Pine Corner Work Table
    • New Combine Grain Sack
    • Seru Arx Pectoris Rug
    • Broken Dawnshroud Pine Crate
    • Destroyed Dawnshroud Pine Crate
    • Bazaar Rug of Profit
    • Bazaar Rug of Acquisition
    • Unlit Shissar Offering Brazier
    • Unlit Shissar Ritual Brazier
    • Reishi Grazer Plushie
    • Shissar Soulstalker Plushie
    • Burning Shadow Spark
    • Petamorph Wand: Aurelian Rockhopper
    [IMG]

The Prelude will begin when the update is complete and run until we launch the next expansion! Of which you'll hear more about soon! Enjoy your time on the Moon of Luclin and good luck on your efforts to rebuild Shadow Haven!
    Almee, Cyrrena, Kaitheel and 11 others like this.
  2. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

Thank you for the prelude quests which include Solo content. (We don’t do prelaunch content on EQ1 anymore).

Will GLEESH Mark and Retail items be obtainable with the launch of the next expansion or is this a one-time only event?
    Hartsmith, Kaitheel and Cassta like this.
  3. Cassta Well-Known Member

Thanks! Sounds like lots of fun. Looking forward to it. :)
    Breanna, Cyrrena and Kaitheel like this.
  4. Naramee Active Member

I liked Blood of Luclin so far the most. I hope the next is just as good or even better
    Cassta, Cyrrena and Kaitheel like this.
  5. Louly Well-Known Member

I second that! :D Thank you!
    Hartsmith, Cassta and Kaitheel like this.
  6. Kaitheel Developer

Dafina Hujara <G.L.E.E.S.H. Retailer> will be sticking around in Teren's Grasp for a few weeks after the prelude is over, but there won't be any way for you to earn more G.L.E.E.S.H. Marks. The coin will only be available during the event.

~ Kaitheel
  7. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

Thank you for the clarification!

Time to stock up on coin!
    Cassta and Kaitheel like this.
  8. Nilyana Active Member

Yeah, but if I give her enough coins, will she tell me where she got her armor? :D
    Breanna and Cassta like this.
  9. Almee Well-Known Member

OMG! The house decorations are fantastic. I am going to be working my fingers to the bone trying to get all the wonderful items for sale. Thank you so much for the wonderful prelude quests. My crafters are finally going to be able to put their skills to use for the first time in awhile.
    Cassta and Hartsmith like this.
  10. Louly Well-Known Member

Yes they are! The rugs are beautiful! And those plushies LOL so ugly they are cute hahaha :D :D
    And the old books look great by the fireplace :)

Well done Daybreak! Very well done!
    Breanna and Cassta like this.
  11. Jaden Well-Known Member

Is there anything lower level questers can participate in for this event? Thank you.
    Cassta likes this.
  12. Louly Well-Known Member

Yes :) The spire event - it levels to you and you can go to spires for your level. The quest says where to go. Also, even if you crafting level is 10 you can do the crafting quests. One of mine is level 12 and was able to do them. And most of the items are only one token. Plus you get one in the mail
    Juraiya, Breanna and Cassta like this.
  13. Jaden Well-Known Member

---------------------------------

Thanks so much Louly -- headed for some fun!!
    Cassta likes this.