Art Suggestions/Requests

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

I'm not sure i'd like an evil eye mount...I mean, those eyes look in every direction...while I'm sitting on it...I can only think of anime-style risque things that could come of that..."It's staring at me."
  2. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I will not wear pantaloons,
    kilts look nice,
    but not on me.

My Scot ancestors must be spinning in their graves,
    but a kilt wouldn't look good on me.
    Cassta and Breanna like this.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Ttobey, I'd like to see some accessories that match the existing kilts, so they more resemble the feileadh-mhor (great kilt).

[IMG][IMG]

In Ye Ancienne Dayes, people laid their belt on the ground, took a whole six feet or more of tartan plaid, and pleated half of it to lie on the belt,spreading the rest above the belt. Then they laid down on the thing, buckled the belt, adjusted the pleats, and the top part was then worn around a shoulder (but could also be pulled up to make a hooded cloak-like look).

[IMG]

So, we have the 90-ish chest armor from the Combine that had a kind of sash across the chest. That could be reskinned to have the sash match the various kilt patterns, and then sell them in the Marketplace. Cloaks in matching patterns would also be a hit. And the Frostfell neck scarves? Them, too. The cross-gaitered footwear could also have the same colors/patterns incorporated to match ghillies and plaid socks.

And bards would totally go for bagpipes. I'd make it a back appearance item, probably like the quivers and backpacks.

[IMG]
    Cassta likes this.
  4. Tierisch Well-Known Member

[IMG]
    [IMG]

I love the idea of something like this.. ttobey, is that something that might be doable?
    Oh and yes please no more patchwork mounts, please?
    Griffon Lady, Cassta and Breanna like this.
  5. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

No sorry anything that wraps around legs like a skirt won't make the list. Any new outfit has to fit with a current clothing template.
  6. Tierisch Well-Known Member

[IMG]
    How about this then?
  7. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Wizard robe with the shoulder closure and cuffs might work.
    Griffon Lady, Cassta and Tierisch like this.
  8. Xavion Well-Known Member

just thought of a huge one im begging to have added DEPOT RESKINS/REMODELS! please please please get someone to give us variety of different chest and boxes and crates and containers for all the depots we can place. Id love to have a treasure chest as my harvest depot or a bookcase for my spell depot etc these bland boring boxes we have now feel so un inspiring id love to make a treasure hunt in a house where players could go through a fake maze dungeon and click on treasure chest lookin harvest chests and loot some nice rare mats or click a bookcase and get a rare spells itd really make housing/ gh soooo much more unique for designs plus you could make so much money on marketplace selling various depot reskins/remodels
    Cassta, Dude, Geroblue and 1 other person like this.
  9. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

It would be cool to see a Guy Fawkes Mask or Immortal Mask (from the movie 300) in the game. :)

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Cassta likes this.
  10. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Not sure how that is Norrath related.
    Griffon Lady, Cassta and Breanna like this.
  11. Geroblue Well-Known Member

But its a good idea.
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

evil eye mount if it would have an ability to stare down anything that attacks the rider if only for a short time , I would soooo want that
  13. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

The Immortal Mask could be a sort of "Tank" mask or follows the Jann/Djinn storyline.

The Guy Fawkes Mask fits into the Assassin/Swashbuckler roleplay.
    Cassta likes this.
  14. Dude Well-Known Member

Seems about as related as a cowboy zone.
    Bluhr, Tierisch, Cassta and 2 others like this.
  15. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Oh, is a Cowboy Bebop zone being added ? Ya know, '... See you Space Cowboy'.
    Cassta likes this.
  16. Dude Well-Known Member

Breanna and Cassta like this.
  17. Exotwo Member

oh come on, evil eyes are very very very cute. here, have some inspiration.
    sorry the pictures weren't showing. search up images of these instead with EQ2 at the end:
    classic evil eye:

necromech gazer plushie: dropped by nova-prime MKII during tinkerfest:
    more classics:
    Gazer: not quite as cute, but still cool:
    Evil eye doing evil eye stuff:
    TT cloudeye gwaker:
    ???:
    A mysterious evil eye:
    [IMG]
    L&L evil eye:
    Oculus wizzy:

In EQ1, the evil eyes where very accomplished enchanters. they would charm your MT and kill the group. These days, they are not quite there yet compared to their older, worse animated evil eye siblings (If they have them). currently, only the Epic evil eyes (like the three X3 evil eyes in the obsolisk of lost souls ) can charm players. so maybe today we can harness the evil eye (or they harness us) and GET A MOUNT.

Oh and a illusion, cause after all, they are enchanters.
    Cassta and Nazy like this.
  18. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I have three or four player stances I have that work with mounts, so any future mounts have to fit with one of those stances. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at it), the stance wouldn't work with a round monster.
  19. Exotwo Member

you can make a new one like with the broom mount.
    Nazy likes this.
  20. Nazy Well-Known Member

Can you make square evil eyes?
    Triad and Dude like this.