Labor Day WEEK LONG Bonuses!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Sep 1, 2020.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

If I am understanding your question correctly basically all this means is that you will not get any coins double for this weeks ethereals and you will for next week. So finish your weeklies like you normally would.
    Cassta, Breanna, Jinksie and 2 others like this.
  2. Bludd Well-Known Member

yeah they didnt turn on double ethereals but they turned on the merc and mount drops
    next weeks weeklies will have double ethereals again as a compensation
    Breanna and Cassta like this.
  3. Cassta Well-Known Member

Thank you Dream. I knew if anyone was going to fix it you would be the one! :D
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Cassta Well-Known Member

WOW!!! Truly Awesome! Thank you!
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Faelynn Active Member

To be fair, they announced ONE WEEK. The posted duration is two minutes shy of 8 days.. and then we're totally shocked by it ending at the ONE WEEK mark. That part of the advertised duration was still accurate.

I'm as disappointed as anyone else to not get the extra day. But I'm full grateful for the week we had. And it's not like they won't ever happen again in the future.

Also, with regard to the "for all" thing, I had a problem with that inconsistency as well (that the banner on the Welcome screen said "members only"), but my nonmember guildmates mousovered the XP bar and saw server bonus in effect, and that was indeed seen in their earnings. So in this case it was, in fact, being applied to *all*, exactly as the OP here advertised. Just that pesky misleading banner on the Welcome screen -- minor nuisance, but the XP was real for everyone :)

Cassta and Breanna like this.
  6. Faelynn Active Member

WOW, floored by that generosity. THANKS!
  7. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I still see 'Bonux XP applies all access only' as part of the Marketplace screen that shows up during character being added to the zone. This is on Skyfire.
    Cassta likes this.
  8. TechUp Active Member

Hover over your experience bar. You should see something like "Server Bonus 100%" in the pop-up if it really is active for all players.
  9. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Correct, I do see it on the XP bar on both Maj'Dul and Skyfire. I think it was on for my ftp characters I was leveling up on Skyfire and Maj'Dul. Chancy for them, as I don't have mercs on those accounts yet. I was waiting for the sale just before the next expac to buy the previous expac. I did mail those character totem of the succulent, which helps.
    Cassta likes this.
  10. Cassta Well-Known Member

I posted something which was incorrect and could not find a way to delete it so you are getting this instead. :)
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Rarkevan Active Member

Thanks for the double coins for the Big Baddies today!!:)
    Cassta and Jinksie like this.
  12. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I didn't see the server bonus on either Maj'Dul nor Skyfire this week. I checked with both ftp and all access accounts.
    Cassta likes this.
  13. AshianaDragon Member

I don't believe there were any bonuses this week anywhere, it was the previous week. At least that's how it was on Halls of Fate server.

We should be seeing new bonuses today according to Dreamweaver "Alright! Because the Double Ethereal bonus turned off early and other players have already finished this weeks weekly in order to make up for the time we will be turning it back on next week. Thursday 9/17 12:01 AM until Wednesday 9/23 at 11:59 PM."

Not sure if it means coins for the level 120's only or if it's all of the bonuses like xp as well - fingers crossed :)
    Cassta likes this.
  14. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

There are no other bonuses except for the double coins turned back on.
    Cassta, Tyger, Jinksie and 2 others like this.
  15. Dirgis New Member

Looks like they shut them off early again...
    Cassta likes this.
  16. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

Sounds good to me! Third time lucky??
    Cassta likes this.
  17. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Shut what off early, the double coins?
    Breanna and Cassta like this.
  18. vlada Active Member

correct!
    Cassta likes this.
  19. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Dirgis/vlada, which server?