Warlock Tips?

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Exotwo, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Exotwo Member

Is the overclocked manastone good?
    Triad likes this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I expect everyone in a raid to have a full stack of Overclocked Manastones, plus some power potions and there are sigils from the City Vendors that replace power.

Lots of mobs suck power in huge amounts, and raiding in BoL they like to do this over and over and over. Every little bit of power regen you get helps.

You are using good drink, aren't you? I mean player-crafted drink that's either your tier or higher, the kind with stats. Drink refills your mana.
    Nazy likes this.
  3. Revanu Well-Known Member

Guess you didn’t know dispel magic for mages is a full power restore.....
    Snikkety and Breanna like this.
  4. Nazy Well-Known Member

He has Black Tea lvl 20 - from me :D - and Halcyon Plum Cake, from me.

[IMG][IMG]
    Some visuals for ya.
    Triad likes this.
  5. Exotwo Member

you organize raids?
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Sometimes. I ran raids for Legends of the Tundra on the Lucan d'Lere server for several years. Right now I'm mostly playing my raid warlock.
  7. Bhayar Well-Known Member

ever feel like a mother robin constantly gathering worms for nestlings, Sig? haha.
    Nazy likes this.
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Being a guild leader is like suddenly being everyone's mom, psychologist, marriage counselor, and only friend.

Raid leading is easier than herding cats, but there are some similarities. You have to expect that no one in your raid will ever be a ninja enough to avoid pulling that add, someone will click the clickie thing nobody is supposed to touch, and you will never have the perfect roster. ;)
    Bhayar, Triad, Exotwo and 1 other person like this.
  9. Exotwo Member

wait... it is?
    Triad likes this.