Labor Day WEEK LONG Bonuses!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Cassta Well-Known Member

All the reporting of this incident are in this thread. I just made a thread in the Bug Report area. I think it would be helpful if people went there as well to post comments.
  2. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I am looking into it turning off early everyone.
    Breanna, Cassta and Bludd like this.
  3. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Should be back on now.
    Breanna, Cassta and Bludd like this.
  4. Bludd Well-Known Member

will it work retroactively, that is people who picked up quest today after the event has been mistakenly turned off will still get double coins or will we have to re-get the weeklies?
    Cassta likes this.
  5. Rarkevan Active Member

I did ten of my chars already. Will they get theirs retro-actively please?
    Cassta likes this.
  6. AOE1 Well-Known Member

I did 6 so do we just loose out?
    Cassta likes this.
  7. Hermmit Active Member

Ugh, just extend it one more day.
  8. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Extending it one day doesn't help the people who picked up quests and ran stuff this am.
  9. AOE1 Well-Known Member

thanks for the screw over and that is exactly how I feel about it. telling us to delete the quest and redo it on multiple toons is not acceptable to me. I will do with what I have until my sub runs out
  10. Bodai New Member

So no double coins for everyone that did our weekly quest early? Come on guys, it's not that hard to fix this. Many of us work hard to get our toons through this, so we start early. Toss the non-raiding, but hard working toons a bone please.
  11. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

No double coins for anyone at all at the moment. The other parts of the event are back on double ethereals is not.
    Breanna and Cassta like this.
  12. Rarkevan Active Member

Just did another char, ( my last) , who got single ethereals as well. I guess if you got the quest early, you are S.O.L. :(
  13. Bludd Well-Known Member

thanks for the information dreamz
    Cassta likes this.
  14. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Alright! Because the Double Ethereal bonus turned off early and other players have already finished this weeks weekly in order to make up for the time we will be turning it back on next week. Thursday 9/17 12:01 AM until Wednesday 9/23 at 11:59 PM.
    Atiaran, Whilhelmina, Breanna and 6 others like this.
  15. Hermmit Active Member

Thank you
  16. AOE1 Well-Known Member

Thank you. THAT is a workable solution. Appreciate it
  17. Bodai New Member

Thank you!
  18. Rarkevan Active Member

Oh just saw your post Dreamweaver, no double coins, just the other parts of the event, alright, thanks for the heads up.
  19. Bludd Well-Known Member

yeah with the "have to pick up quest when event is on" limitation this is the most workable solution thanks
  20. Suzze/Barshen/Baratroub Active Member

Dreamweaver, Question....How will this help those that already completed their big Baddies or any weeklies prior to this being turned back on? The new ones will come back active until after this expires?
    my Weeklies I still need to do, But several of my Toons already completed the Big Baddies without having Double Ethereals.