Kander's Candor Special Episode!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Sep 8, 2020.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Don't have time to check out the patch notes, looking to see what's coming tomorrow?

A short special episode of Kander's Candor is live!

Here
    Beee, Cassta, Bludd and 3 others like this.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

Wow it's been so long I thought you guys had given up on this :)
    Siren, Cassta, parissa and 2 others like this.
  3. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Never given up, it was mostly down to a time issue and a work scope issue on my part and Kander's we've hopefully worked out lots of the roadblocks moving forward.
    Cassta, Bludd, parissa and 3 others like this.
  4. parissa Well-Known Member

woohoo... super excited... I listen to podcasts while I work and I love the podcasts you guys do... Especially the attempts at name pronouncing :D Makes my late nights go by a little smoother when i am listening to you guys talk about the game instead of eerie sounds of old buildings... You guys should do a scary norrath halloween podcast for us ;)
    Breanna, Cassta and Dude like this.
  5. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Lol I don't know what a scary Halloween podcast would entail but I will consider it.
    Siren, Breanna, Cassta and 2 others like this.
  6. Dude Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure it would include Ttobey dressed up like Kander. :rolleyes:
    Siren, Breanna, Cassta and 1 other person like this.
  7. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

He will be on the podcast over my DEAD BODY...gasp. I may have given him the episode.
    Siren, Breanna, Jinksie and 4 others like this.
  8. Dude Well-Known Member

See! You're already in a scary Halloween mood. :D
    Siren, Breanna and Cassta like this.
  9. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

10. Arclite Well-Known Member

I don't think i got the part where Plane of War is still broken? Because it still is?

Sol eye raid's weekly is still broken -- Something i found out through another person finding something being posted on the UNOFFICIAL discord channel - which I, myself (and presumably many others) are banned from.

Perhaps something like that can be made mention of in the podcast, you know in case official forums are too difficult to post on.
    Cassta and Elskidor! like this.
  11. Bludd Well-Known Member

usually people are just kicked from discord and can rejoin i think
    Cassta likes this.
  12. Dogahunt1 New Member

What is Kander's Candor's special episode? Can someone tell it please? Because i dont know anything about that. Btw i am new to everquest II!:)
    parissa and Cassta like this.
  13. Seth Well-Known Member

So just Quoting what Kander Mentioned " Again we want people to be able to earn stuff not by the time the expansion launches, well before that, if it turns out that we have to adjust the numbers or something it's a possibility " .

So When are you planning to implement this concept on TLE, because right now there are 26 guilds on the raid progression that have not cleared VP, Okay 5 of them are gone due to the server stability, however still 21 guilds // over 800 people wanting their Mythical weapons, and it's not to say they aren't trying to get them, However it's Highly Impossible for those guilds to get it. So I would love to see your Quote actually put into action.

Second Question: What Levers are you Not able to pull when it comes to Kaladim Events? And what are these Levers you speak of?
    Because TLE is Literally only raiders and the odd crafters / soloers now. Casual Playerbase has practically vanished.

And if you say that your going to " potentially " activate Double Loot in the future, why not implement that now already? It might Actually Bring some players back along with Question NR1. Before it's too late that is.
    Cassta likes this.
  14. Seth Well-Known Member

people get perma banned not kicked mate.
    Feldon likes this.
  15. Bardonio Active Member

absolutely no such thing as perma banned from Discord "mate" I wont get into specifics however its important to note that if players have nothing better to do than make fake email addresses just to join the EQ@ discord channel and troll, I hear Call of Duty loves toxic players. Check it out!
    parissa, Breanna and Cassta like this.
  16. Seth Well-Known Member

considering how everything you just said implies someone hurt your feelings today, I hear Yoga Sessions Love people who have a temper issue. Check it out!
    Feldon likes this.
  17. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I will reiterate this again, the discord is an official channel. You can be banned from that just like you can be banned from the forums, blocked on Facebook or on Twitter, all of which are official channels.

I review the bans from all of the official channels occasionally, if you'd like me to take a look at yours please let me know through a DM,
    parissa, Lateana, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  18. Feldon Well-Known Member

I've been IP banned for 3 years. Since I have a dedicated IP, it's permanent short of setting up a VPN or Tor or some other thing to hide my origin address. But please project some more about being a toxic troll.
    Lateana, Tkia, Snikkety and 1 other person like this.
  19. Arclite Well-Known Member

I will accept that discord, now, is treated as an official entity (its origin, however, says otherwise) but cannot accept that it is treated in the same manner as the official forums. Myself and many other players have been hyper critical of the game and developers on the forums, been warned a couple of times but never been banned. On discord, i was banned (5 years ago) for something monumentally tiny in comparison to some of the posts i make on forums and could only conclude that rather than being a bridge to developers in real time, eq2 discord is ruled with an iron fist and only caters to the tunes of what the "moderators" deem acceptable (regardless of how unreasonable it may really be).

I cannot speak for others but i take pride in my ability to never ever swear or get abusive or troll someone on a personal basis but where constructive criticism is due, i voice my concerns, albeit, with a hint of condascension.

Given the recent banning of one my guildy over a very basic rhetorical question, i see that no attempts have been made to address this inability to digest comments/questions which (for the most part) are only speaking about making the game better.
  20. Elskidorr Active Member

Didn't you set this up for eq2 to begin with? Devs should have never been given moderator status.
    Arclite, Lateana, Tkia and 1 other person like this.