Labor Day WEEK LONG Bonuses!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Sep 1, 2020.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Usually we don't announce those that far ahead of time, sorry.
    WhysperWynde, Cassta and Breanna like this.
  2. Almee Well-Known Member

As I recently said about DP's management, it has interesting business practices. While other games offer incentives to spend actual cash, DP offers double xp, out-of-date coins, and duplicate mounts and mercs-- none of which brings in revenue to the company. So I guess I'll spend the cash I've been saving up for the EQ2 Big Labor Day Sale Event, and spend it on buying the FF XIV game. I'm not a big fan of the game but it gives me something to do when this game is down.
    Cassta and Siren like this.
  3. kaplangrad2010 New Member

Oi, why not double status soon? I have a bunch of ingots from the daily overseer chest that need used so I can gain a couple levels on my guild still stuck at 106. double xp is good though, not complaining there.
  4. Jaxyn Member

Cassta and parissa like this.
  5. parissa Well-Known Member

Wow... Some rude and selfish people on these forums any more... I want to say thank you for the bonuses... About the outdate ethereals... You all realize that the ethereal coins are called medallions, and he is probably referring to this years ethereal coins... But yeah keep assuming its last years that don't drop anymore... So last years were called gloom hardened medallions and this year is called peculiar medallions... Both are used at ethereal merchants.... makes you go hmmm doesn't it... Darkpaw should just not offer anything for like a year and then maybe people would be more appreciative of gifts and nice gestures...Again, thank you so much for the double xp and mount/merc training drops... I always forget to start the training on new mercs... So could use those... Hoping that with the double xp I can actually force myself to finish up those last couple tradeskillers... Also since there is double xp, I think now I have an excuse to buy more character slots :D
    WhysperWynde, Siren, Cassta and 3 others like this.
  6. Stray New Member

I do agree that having research time reducers would be a lot more useful than mount training time reducers, as most are already drowning in those, making them useless (unless you have a ton of toons).
    Cassta and Finnya like this.
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

man I looked at how patient dreamweaver took all those complaints and I almost feel sorry for pointing out that the one bonus we get on Kaladim can only be used for lower level alts .

How do you use those training reduction baubles anyway ? sorry if that sounds weird but I only play on live occasionally.
  8. Almee Well-Known Member

I'm not sure people are trying to be rude as much as they are expressing disappointment in the choice of rewards as they are useless to them. It's like going to a barbecue and finding out there is nothing you can eat. We haven't had a Marketplace sale in quite awhile so that was disappointing. I have more mercs and mounts than I know what to do with and all of them are soon going to be outdated. I don't know about the coins because I don't use them. And if you already have all your characters to 120, like so many do, then double xp isn't a useful reward.

But sales are always useful as is status for most players so this year's choice of rewards was disappointing. I still have characters I'm leveling, so at least I can use the double xp.

I appreciate the double xp, and should have said so in my previous post, so I apologize for that.
  9. Nallia New Member

WoW Such love went into TLE with this one!
    Hartsmith and Schmetterling like this.
  10. Bludd Well-Known Member

everyone, remember that you need to pick up your weekly quests after event has started for them to be eligible for extra coins. old weeklies wont grant extra coins after event has started.
    Cassta, Finnya, parissa and 1 other person like this.
  11. Rarkevan Active Member

Thank you for a whole week of bonuses!! :)
  12. Jiggamann Member

Cant people just be appreciative for what were getting instead of complaining about everything...
    WhysperWynde, Cassta, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  13. Jiggamann Member

right click and use
    Schmetterling, Cassta and parissa like this.
  14. Tkia Well-Known Member

They probably would be if they were actually getting something, but the current bonuses on offer are of little or no use to much of the playerbase. Therefore they are not receiving anything for which to be grateful.
    Hartsmith likes this.
  15. Jiggamann Member

selfishness
    Cassta, Raff, Dude and 1 other person like this.
  16. parissa Well-Known Member

Don't have to be grateful... But you don't have to be a jerk either... It's easier to be an donkeys behind than it is to be nice.... especially behind a keyboard... It might benefit someone... And unless you own a million accounts... Don't claim much, your opinion might not be everyone elses... You are seeing a small minority on these forums with multiple accounts... Should be active eq2 accounts only on the forums... would get rid of so much rudeness and drama
  17. parissa Well-Known Member

Can you blame him? You are a very rude person.... He doesn't control what the events are... There isn't crap he can do about it... And as condescending as you are to him... I wouldn't respond to you either... He's the middle man, back off... Dreamweaver has been one of the best community people we have had... "we on kaladim" are you another that thinks you speak for everyone else? He does respond to people on TLE, just not you...
  18. Mingle Member

Wow let's just keep beating the TLE server like a dead horse. Thanks.

Maybe we'll have a working expac by the time the next one drops and you reitemize everything again.
  19. Mingle Member

**Edit: No offense to you Dreamweaver for being the middleman, thank you. I'm just sharing my frustrated feelings.
    Schmetterling, Siren and Cassta like this.
  20. Brev Member

Yea not directed at you Dreamweaver, but it's just a slap in the face bonus to all those who stuck it out with all that has been screwed up on TLE the last month.
    Cassta likes this.