Norrath is heating up with GU 115: Reignite the Flames!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Sennetta Active Member

yep same and I doubt the devs are even bothering to read what we are saying , I am starting to wounder with all the expacts geared for ONLY RAIDERS is it really worth us casual players paying for memberships as we dont get anything in return. I am a casual player as I get really ill recently just had major surgery I get tired easy and it would exhaust me to grind for hours trying to get good enough gear to raid
    Cassta likes this.
  2. Bludd Well-Known Member

diaku has an involved solo timeline with some good rewards
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Clintsat Well-Known Member

Have the casual players completed all three versions of the heroics? Have they completed the daiku heroic? Because the raiders have done all the solo content, all of the heroic content and all of the raiding content at this point...

I guess, im not sure what the casual player wants? More heroics (this GU has that) or more solo content? If they want more solo content, last expac's heroics are a good place to explore along with the PoP heroics. They will be brand new to a player that only did solo content in those expacs.
    Cassta, Dude and Snikkety like this.
  4. CSP84 Well-Known Member

As per Kander on Discord " Weapon leveling + Infusing will be a thing of the past". Only certain BIS Item might be infusable.
  5. Melt Actually plays the game

I agree, when did "casual" become synonymous with "solo"? Lots of people play "casually" who do heroics...
    Cassta, Breanna and Dude like this.
  6. girney Active Member

have you tried doing last expansion heroics with typical solo player gear? they are not doable. even the expansion before that is mostly undoable.
    Cassta likes this.
  7. Melt Actually plays the game

so how do you suppose people cleared them to begin with?