Server Maintenance - August 25, 2020

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Aug 24, 2020.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

All EverQuest II Servers will be brought offline on Tuesday August 25, 2020 at 7:00 AM PDT (14:00 UTC). Estimated downtime is expected to last up to 3 hours.

Update notes for this downtime can be found in the Game Update Notes forum once they are available.
    Cassta likes this.
  2. Naramsin Well-Known Member

Game update notes talk about updated Worker Sledgemallets, which brings up a problem I have with The Warrior's Call Volume II. I took the Worker Sledgemallet quests long before Epic 2.0 weapon quest lines ever came out. I didn't see much use for the sledgemallet. I can't remember if I sold it or transmuted it, but I no longer have the Worker Sledgemallet. Can I re-acquire it by buying it off the Shady Swashbuckler on the Nektulos dock? If not, is there another way to get it back?
    Cassta likes this.
  3. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Just a thought, but have you checked to make sure you didn't "hide" the recipe? I do that a lot with old quest recipes that are no longer useful so they don't clutter up the menu. If you do that as well, might be worth a check.
    Naramsin and Cassta like this.
  4. Wolf_ Member

Nice to see changing on sins FFU but where is the ranger patch? I mean both are in a bad way. Why you dont increase the multipliere on Sniper Squad too? I mean rangers and assasins are very close together. Ok sins have problems in challenge mode but this is a content problem and not a class problem.

Where are the ranger adjustment? Is your intention that a ranger has 20k more potency than the other T1 and T2 classes to keep up? please play your own game so you can see how unfair it is. What the forum really need is a dislike button....
    Cassta, Juraiya and Tupperbeast like this.
  5. Naramsin Well-Known Member

I got it as a reward for the quest, however I did go back and bought the parts, then checked my recipes after checking "Show Hidden" and the recipe was not listed. If I cant get it back from the Shady Swashbuckler I am stuck at that part of the quest. But for now, I will be headed for Qeynos Harbor and checking with the Loyalty merchant!
  6. Xianthia Well-Known Member

You can rebuy the worker mallet from merchant Eviss Ryiss in Danak. Also one of the parts to make the mallet is on the merchant (no idea if have to be on quest to buy, as I've already done it).

edit to clarify only one of the items to create the mallet is on the merchant (legendary hammerfoot)
    Breanna and Dude like this.