SEHS2020 signups

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Eve/Linn, May 3, 2020.

1. Sennetta Active Member

I am loving the house so much it cheered me up since i needed massive surgery its one reason sharisnarr and myself haven't been on much as ive been ill since jan and in and out of the hospital er, was supposed to have the cyst removed in Febbut with crono they cancelled it. It will take two months before I am fully recovered I am not allowed to do much so sharisnarr and my mum are doing my chores and looking after me.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

AWWW sorry feel better ok :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Yeah, they're a real pain. It's manageable in the house you did because it's really big, but with every room on top of my Ghostly actor, she is a massive pain in the rear.

I unpublished and republished to fix the cookies (and emptied my mail box). I stuck the moving crate in the closet near the bed. I really love all the tailor-feeling of the apartment.
    I'm rolling on the floor laughing at those gnomes every time I tour the house, they're so much fun! And some are even pre-barbecued! Yummy!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Saves you a step in the cooking! :D

And yeah, I had to worry about the dialogue (and Sol's bellowing ;->) leaking through the Fire Room wall into your Apartment; quite a bit of juggling. ;->

Glad you liked it all! :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.