SEHS2020 signups

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Eve/Linn, May 3, 2020.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Whew! Well, thanks for all the reassurances (I really, really hope, meanly, that I'm not the only one needing them!), but I have to say just one little thing:

HELP!!!

I need somebody!
    Help! Not just anybody!
    Help! You know, I need someone...
    HELP!!! :eek:

Specifically, on Public Test... :-/

If anyone's available (other than the person I'm decorating for! ;->), please PM me here, it's complicated... :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  2. elflover Well-Known Member

Ill be on test, add aalyse or baelytha to the house your doing if your not on leave a note or book in the house with what you need help with.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah, thanks! Already got one response on a PM; I think it would be greedy to ask too many folks for helping out my unorganized tuchis. :)

But if you're serious about it, there is that other room -- no, no, that would be rude...

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Sennetta Active Member

just got to finish one room and I am finally done had to go do some quests to get items i wanted for the home lol
  5. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

And here I told you not to fret! And ASK! pfff

(are we there yet????)
  6. Aelissa Well-Known Member

I am done, can we see our houses yet?!
    YEs, I am really like a two year old lol
  7. Aelissa Well-Known Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVE/LYNNLINA

:D
  8. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Happy birthday !
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

/sigh

Happy Birthday! :D Unfortunately, my "present" will be a bit belated...I, too, am at that "one room left" stage, and while I'll probably be finished before anyone else is awake on the West Coast, it won't be before midnight PDT tonight, sorry to say. :(

My swappee is welcome to visit her place, keeping in mind there will be construction signs and cones still up, but all I ask is it not be Published until it's done...as I say, at some point Saturday morning. I'll let y'all know (indeed, I'll probably be crowing about it like a rabid rooster ;->). X-P

Stupid Romans...stupid "the day starts at midnight"... X-/

Uwk
    who should really eat something at some point... :-/
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Sennetta Active Member

happy birthday i want home when the houses where reveled was in having my operation Ill open my house up on the board now so people can see it
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

May yours be the first to be video'd! :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  12. Aelissa Well-Known Member

Mine was decorated by Honey , it's very beautiful and well done, thank you so much!
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh!!! It's done, it's done! Clock says 12:02, I'm only off by a couple of minutes -- oh. Wait... X-P

Midnight, midday... :confused:

Yes, Whilhelmina, we are now there. ;)

Thanks once again to the indefatigable Qira/Erinna for all her last-minute assistance! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

On the strength of Oaky's cool video (the first chance I really got to see my guy Xanadew's house), I went ahead and pounced on my own tour of my new place -- holy pasta fazool, it's true, Leucosia did an amazing job on it! :D

It's now Published on Public Test, under:

A Miracle of Rare Device ~ by Leucosia
    (no room for the SEHS20 tag, since we don't have Decorator categories :-/)

and it's a 4-room (Medium Homes) in Qeynos. :)

See it; you'll be glad you did. Be careful of the waterfalls; they are a little narrow. Either visit with a small toon, or have a Mystic Moppet Billy disguise or shrink totem or something, just to avoid getting stuck and then prune-fingered ("Water, water everywhere and not a drop to drink"...can you tell I'm a Coleridge fan?). :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  15. Sennetta Active Member

mines been published I love it I am currently recovering from a Laparotomy due to a ovarian cyst
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oy...ow! Get better soon! :-/

Gentle hugs! :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  17. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

It turns out my internet was blown up by a storm (well, not mine directly but a facility along the line) so I'm late publishing.
    As far as Uwkete/Xanadew house goes, it is manageable with a full-heigh erudite and an Aerakyn, but going up the staircases is a bit of a challenge if you start out wrong. This house is extremely hungry (4th one I did so I knew it) and I couldn't sink some stuff as far as I would like. As the owner is a fae, it probably fits better ;p
    Glad you like it ;p

As far as my house goes, thanks a lot Uwkete!
    It's absolutely amazing! I love the rugs on the tables, it looks so nice!
    I love the shafts for the cooking stove, way more easier than what we built up back in the days last time I made one (some lamps through tables with I don't remember what in the middle). And it's so tailory! and there's exactly what I wanted everywhere. Gnomish, water and fire
    And I think Yava looks like her real self anyway. You picked her up from a bio on eq2u? You did an amazing job, it's really her!

Mmmh, can I fire those gnomes or add some magic fail-safe (fail-safessssss)? I wonder why but I don't really trust them. Maybe my burned appearance?

It's now published under the name "Water, Lava and BOOM-to-be ~Spiritmaker" (yeah, ran short on characters too) - Yavannamire - Maj'Dul Suite - Qeynos (Test Server)
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! Glad you like it! :D

And I will say about House Actors...the "regular" ones, the type for Leucosia and Xanadew, they behave themselves as far as their message range goes, but both the Burnt and Ghost Actors (not sure about the Shadow ones, though I think Mum had issues when she tested them) have major issues with "using inside voices." The Ghost one in Xan's place had her radius set to 0.01, and you could still hear her all over the house; almost the same with the Burnt Gnomes (greater range than Solusek Ro! No wonder he was miffed...) and Burnt Yava. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

(oh, and look to your Plate of Dark Hearted Cupcakes! It needs to be fixed! :-/)

Plus, your Leucosia mailbox is full. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  20. Aelissa Well-Known Member

I am sorry you are experiencing pain,Sennetta, but happy you love your house. I tried to get some RP community feedback since you guys RP, and I also remember grouping with you and your hubby a long time ago when I used to adventure before I left the game to work on epics. At the end I was making myself laugh with the npc/plushie dialogue, and running out of spaces so needed to stop.