Can't pick server for new characters

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Rozyn, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Rozyn Well-Known Member

My friend, and some others in chat, can't seem to pick Kaladim for new characters. Any workaround for this?
  2. Naneeje Well-Known Member

I just checked and I was able to choose Progression server.
    Are you subbed? You can't be F2P and join Kaladim I don't think. If you are subbed, try again, I went to character select and it seems to be working.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Half8 New Member

Yes cannot create characters....
  4. Rozyn Well-Known Member

Seems like you can pick progression but after going through character creation you can't do the final step of picking the server at the end. I was able to create a new character earlier in the day, but about 45 minutes after started seeing messages in general about it and sure enough my friend couldn't create his this evening. Everyone's subbed.
  5. Dude Well-Known Member

Yep, just tried it. At the final step, it shows Kaladim as a choice, but I get an error that says, "There are no servers available right now; please try again in a few minutes."
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Half8 New Member

Server creation still down. ETA on repair ??
  7. Half8 New Member

There are no servers available now; please try again in a few minutes.

16 hours later...still same message...
  8. Rozyn Well-Known Member

Ugh, what a bummer. Finally got some friends to try the TLE and this happens.
  9. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

This should be resolved now, they are looking into the overall cause.
    Dude and Breanna like this.
  10. Shadowforge12 New Member

and by resolved you mean the server is now locked to everyone instead ?LOL. Wife and I just got booted off mid play , no warning and now server says its locked
  11. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

No that was unrelated.
    Breanna likes this.