To those who play on Thurgadin

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Karamella, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Karamella Well-Known Member

As some may have read in another post I'm currently not able to play EQ2 for some weird technical issues. So here is my request: could any of you on Thurgadin let my guildies know that Rixxi hasn't abandoned them? It would be great if you could send Fedac from Igni & Ferro (the guild mentioned in my signature) an ingame mail in the name of Rixxi. That's my guilds main. Thanks a lot :)
  2. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I just got back from the hospital with hubby. If someone hasn't already done this I will hon. I too have toons on Thurg.
  3. Karamella Well-Known Member

Thank you, Quiarrah. It's still written in the stars if or when I will be back in the game *sigh*
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  4. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Ok. I will get on today then and let them know.
  5. Karamella Well-Known Member

So, Karamella and all her siblings are back in the game :)

It took almost 2 weeks to find out what's wrong. After switching notebooks (I still have the old Win 8.1 one) back and forth the device manager showed a glitch in the sound driver. Yet the speakers still work. When I tried to start EQ2 on Win 10 notebook with speakers it worked.
    Since I'm not sure what's wrong with the driver I just wait for the next system update.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Drat...and here I was, looking to see if I could still get 8.1 (i.e., "Windows 9, But We Don't Want to Call It That for Some Peculiar Reason") safely, somehow, since with everything I've been hearing about 10, I don't trust it. Not re: this game, ironically; apparently, this plays just fine on it. ;->

Grats on being able to get back in! :D

Uwk
    Karamella likes this.