Cannot Reproduce Stamina infusers

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Kuulei, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

My helm: \aITEM 1229349424 -289540073 0 0 0:[Shadowweaver's Cowl of Enlightenment]\/a

Dragon's Armory pulls data from Census, and here's what it thinks I should be able to use still on this helm:
    [IMG][IMG]

Meanwhile, since I have most of these infusers in my bags, you can see that none of the ones Census thinks should still apply actually do apply. (Note that if you click the image, it will take you to my dA page, where you can click the image a couple of times to embiggen).
    [IMG]
    Cassta, Breanna and Alarra like this.
  2. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

Dear god, why did you hit submit on this post?
    Wulfgyr likes this.
  3. Bludd Well-Known Member

you think devs dont know about this?
  4. Udonn Active Member

Both Stamina and Ability Mod dropped infusers won't allow you to progress past the standard infusers. As soon as you go advanced or higher, both of them says they can't be used on this item.

This is NOT happening on CB or POT, so it's obvious there is an issue with Sta and AB Mod infusers.

Been this way for a couple months at least. It was working at the beginning of BoL if memory serves me right.
    Cassta likes this.
  5. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

Oh, I think they might be AWARE of it on some level. But "know" about it as recently accessed information or memories? No, I don't think they do. The days of "all-knowing devs" are long gone, especially for a game with as convoluted a code base as this one has.

My guess is Tanto is probably inferring that at some point someone at DPG will come rolling through the forums and see that there's an outline of how to increase CB values, and immediately go down the "players are haX0ring and exploiting," without looking at the stat being increased to "normal" in regards to comparable items.

I mean, there's been some issues with tank and mage gear recently - how many different things do you think could break if they start mucking around with more stats, let alone bring reforging and infusers into the equation.

Though I would personally find it freaking HILARIOUS if they pushed a patch that ended up wiping out all bonus layer infusions on everyone's gear, and took days/weeks to get it fixed again.
    Cassta likes this.
  6. Bludd Well-Known Member

its fine by me, since they have unequivocally gone after the food buff and have now stated that any usage of it is a bannable offense, this reforge "trick" - surely not intended - needs to be fixed

yes we all want better stats and more BANG but i think its even better and healthier that stuff like this be removed if we arent allowed to have the solo food buff

edit: not the bonus layer stuff, they cant remove that, but they could fix the calculation so we could add more in those instances either layer has been incorrectly "maxed"
    Cassta likes this.
  7. Yenk Active Member

I think this *bug* to increase small CB into high CB by reforging CB into Pot on weapons and armor gear is not really useful, because most people are at the CB cap anyway. Our problem is CB overcap, not CB.
    Sigrdrifa and Cassta like this.
  8. Bludd Well-Known Member

season 7 familiars has huge CB OC
    also if your potency is high, it might be worth it swapping in some CB OC mount gear
    Cassta likes this.
  9. Perciful Active Member

Glad I ran across this thread. I MAXED infused a new chest piece last night and lost over 1000 stamina going from level 195 to 200. Chest will not take more infusers. Comparing the stats to my 190 legs:
    Legs deity plat stamina infusion layer = 1410; physical stamina layer = 1164; Bonus stamina layer = 1315
    New chest deity plat stamina infusion layer = 1136; physical stamina layer = 1212; bonus stamina layer = 1136

http://beta.dragonsarmory.com/character/eq2/442381835284

Something is wrong somewhere.....
    Udonn and Cassta like this.
  10. Cassta Well-Known Member

Agree fully! Well stated.
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Cassta Well-Known Member

Thank you for all your time and hard work testing and sharing the results.
    Breanna likes this.
  12. Lizerd Keng New Member

stamina and AM infusers are definitely screwed up. has nothing to do with hitting any kind of cap based on the base amount. If I start with ancient from BOL and only use ancients, I get to the max as stated by the infuser. If I start with anything less than ancient, it does not allow to move up from the solo ones to the advanced ones to the ancient ones. it simply stops early.
    Cassta likes this.
  13. Cassta Well-Known Member

I tried this last night and found the same thing. It is not only annoying to me, but extremely wasteful of both my time and inventory. :mad:
    Breanna likes this.
  14. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I'm having problems with Crit Bonus and ABMod infusers, myself.
    Breanna and Cassta like this.
  15. Ratalthor Developer

Can anyone provide a specific piece of equipment or infuser that we can use to reproduce this issue?