{Rewind}...AB's only Low LvL Progression Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by mothelm, Jan 6, 2019.

1. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

looking to fill some spots, come join us!
    current needs....
    -fighter ( zerk or brawler )
    -scout (troub /assassin / brigand)
    -mage (illy /wizard / conj )
    -priest (warden / defiler or mystic)
  2. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

We are currently doing SF (level 90).

Nice, friendly people with no drama in a casual atmosphere. We have been around and going strong for over a year now and we're here for the long run.
    This is a great time to join us, so don't think we are too far along for you to roll a new toon and jump right in. Raids at this level are dependent on following the strats and working as a team which equals FUN!

Current class needs for raids......02/07/2020

-Scouts - troub, assassin, brigand
    - Mage - illy, conj, wizard
    - priest - warden, defiler or mystic
    - fighter - zerk, monk or bruiser

Crafters, questers and decorators that need a home are also welcome! You must be locked at or below adventure level 90 to be guilded. If you wish to take part in the upcoming throwback raids you must lock at lvl 50. Most of us have seperate characters for both raid levels. Over level characters will not be allowed in guild. This applies to adventure level only, crafters up to 110 120 are welcome.

**** Attention**** We are going to be doing a regular throwback raid night starting soon! Level 50. First raid is Sat. 02/22/2020. details below.

Level 90 Raids are Thursday, form up 800pm EST - start 830pm EST, and Sunday nights, form up 830pm EST - start 900pm EST.

Level 50 raids are Saturdays, form up at 730pm EST start 800pm EST

Light rule set applies
  3. VerdicAysen New Member

I was excited until I saw you didn't want a Paladin. RIP :p. Bump though! Great to see an active guild reliving the classics!
  4. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

a paladin would be most welcome Verdic. The list is merely suggestions to those who arent sure what they want to play. if we had a completely full raid every time it may be a different story. Currently we have 3 full groups spilling into a 4th.

Although, if your paladin is over level 90 it wouldn't meet the requirement for our current raids and guild rule. You could always roll a new one and level lock at 90 or 50 and join us that way. Otherwise, the level 92 would have to wait until we went up to level 95 to join......if that makes any sense lol ;)
  5. VerdicAysen New Member

Can we not still chrono down to the right tier and then equip era correct equipment? (I don't tend to throw things away.)
  6. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

bump for .....

Warden
    Illy
    Swashbuckler
    Zerker

(for lvl 90 raid)

Crafters, questers and decorators that need a home are also welcome! You must be locked at or below adventure level 90 to be guilded. If you wish to take part in the upcoming throwback raids you must lock at lvl 50. Most of us have seperate characters for both raid levels. Over level characters will not be allowed in guild. This applies to adventure level only, crafters up to 110 120 are welcome.

**** Attention**** We are going to be doing a regular throwback raid night starting soon! Level 50. First raid is Sat. 02/22/2020. details below.

Level 90 Raids are Thursday, form up 800pm EST - start 830pm EST, and Sunday nights, form up 830pm EST - start 900pm EST.

Level 50 raids are Saturdays, form up at 730pm EST start 800pm EST

Light rule set applies
  7. mothelm Active Member

bump post :rolleyes:
  8. mothelm Active Member

Just a little Bump o_O
  9. Kilrane New Member

I'm returning to EQ2 after a long time away. I have a few characters that are near the level 50 and level 90 caps. I'm currently on Marthaniel my level 45 Paladin. If the guild is recruiting for something else I'd be more than willing to rolling it.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

hmm got to check my 20 toons I got sitting in a corner covered in cobwebs on AB if any are the right level .
  11. mothelm Active Member

Bump to get back to page one =-)
  12. Songwalker New Member

Mothelm i sent you a message just asking a few things
  13. Salura New Member

*knock, knock*

(New to EQII, played Eq back in ‘98)

Anyone around?
  14. ZuniaVZ New Member

We're here!! If you're on AB, look us up! Currently raiding Sunday and Thursday nights for lvl 90s and Saturday nights for lvl 60s. Super laid back, friendly, helpful guildies. Raids are more "working through the strats over a few drinks" than anything, but we kill things, get loot, and have a great time. :D
  15. ZuniaVZ New Member

Current recruiting needs for the 90s raids, based on raid leader's request: shaman, warden, channeler, coercer, troubador, and 4th tank

If you're interested and want to roll a new toon for it, we can get you leveled and ready. Look us up and send one of our officers a tell.
  16. ZuniaVZ New Member

Now recruiting for mage dps, troub, warden, and coercer for our 90s raids. We are open to other classes if you're not interested in one of those. Look us up in the recruiting window to speak with an officer.
  17. mothelm Active Member

18. mothelm Active Member

19. Radbeard New Member

What is your lowest level raid force currently tackling?
  20. mothelm Active Member

currently we are working on KoS .....sorry been sick for few days have been here to check post but please contact any member or Rewind for details......if you are looking for leaders look for Eixx and Klair