Housing, mutual aid, advices & more...

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Haniylator, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Haniylator New Member

Hi,
    I would like to know if there is an housing Community on the Thurgadin server...
    To (eventually) get notices, advices, informations and maybe, joint activities. It would be nice to exchange techniques and upgrade our knowledges about "areas creation".
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Edriliane Active Member

I'm afraid there isn't much here in terms of a community centered around housing. There's a few of us here and there but we don't interact much. You can message me however through Edriliane or Hunil if you want a chat. I'll be happy to have someone to babble about housing with other than my guildmates who have no idea what the hell I'm on about :) .
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

/join Antonia_Bayle.Homeshow

That gives you a chat channel full of Norrathian interior designers across all servers. Also, see the Norrathian Homeshow subforum here.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  4. Haniylator New Member

Thanks for the information, Sigrdrifa, I’ll take a look.
    Edriliane, I’ll send you an IG mail to talk about it, soon (in French it should be more easy).
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aw, you're in Guerrier Celeste, aren't you? I'm there, too, though I must admit, I'm not always in... :oops:

And most of what I do nowadays is either craft, decorate, or adventure enough to get more looted house items or Daily Tokens to buy more house items with. ;->

Uwk
    "father" of over 100 here and there in the Horde
    Breanna likes this.