FROSTFELL NEIGHBORHOOD 2020

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Stellacious, May 12, 2020.

1. draidean Well-Known Member

Wow MD is full!? That's awesome! Still plenty of space on SF, Aney and Luna y'all can start whenever you like =)
  2. draidean Well-Known Member

November 15
  3. draidean Well-Known Member

Send DK a mail. I've added you to the house so you can start =)
  4. Chikkin Well-Known Member

:eek: oooookay I'm doing it. How many items we can use? Sorry if it was said somewhere, I don't see it, no mention in book in the house
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

What's Briar's full name? Iirc, Stella's is Stellacious (uh, yeah, Uwk, just like at the beginning of the post... X-P)?

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  6. elflover Well-Known Member

Briar is briar on sf
  7. Brownleader New Member

I have sent a mail to Devilkiss and would love to be involved in this!
  8. Misstake Well-Known Member

This is DK and I just want to say sorry I have been MIA. Had a couple of RL family emergencies but will be able to get on Monday and get everyone added and figure everything out.
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Misstake Well-Known Member

Hi there I went and checked the book and did not see it either. For AB only as I am not sure on the others you can have 120 building blocks and items.

DK
  10. elflover Well-Known Member

for sf i was told 100 items 110 building blocks
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aw, why not make it standardized with 120 items on all the servers? :(

Uwk
  12. Xxtacii Active Member

It has to do with how many people from the server requested to lay items down for Fae. We just took what was left and divided it by 9. Each server gets voted on separately so there shouldn't be an issue.

Xxtacii
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah! Got it... :)

Plus, given that it's all in one prestige "land," even with all the possible expanders, there wouldn't be too many ways to increase the numbers, given however many people were involved. /nod

Uwk
  14. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

Stellacious sent my request to join for me since I can't send in game mail but I have not heard back yet. I cant wait to get started :D I hope I didnt miss my chance!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

If there is still room on AB, I would like to join again this year with Cyrrena.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  16. Stellacious Active Member

Hi all,

The events item count is averaging 100 items and 110 building blocks. Xx is correct about why the item count may vary from server to server. Thanks Xx

Lunarosa and Cyrrena - I logged on your servers today, sent you mail, and made sure you have access.

MD's first house is full, however if interest continues to grow and we get a few more people interested we will do our best to accomodate and make another house.

How to reach Stella:

Stellacious - Skyfire
    Stellarabme - AB
    Stellahofme - HoF
    Stellamdme - MD
    (You get the idea : )

Thanks all,
    Stellacious : )
    Lunarosa and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  17. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I guess I lost my spot due to being at the VA hospital with my husband for a week. I got no mail so I don't know where to go. Oh well. You all have fun and see you at TINKERFEST.
  18. elflover Well-Known Member

No one i know of got mail unless you werent able to get ahold of someone to let you in...Send stella a mail here or in game no one lost a spot unless the house is full and sf isnt yet.
  19. Xxtacii Active Member

What server did you want on? Because I didn't receive any mail on MD, and I think MD is the only one that is full atm.

Xxtacii
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  20. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Actually I did send you one on MD. BUT yes you are full. Skyfire. My other server.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.