EQ2 Video Tours Requests (Houses, Guild Halls, Dungeons)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Ixsiel Member

Sorry about the goof on the address, someone sent me an in game tell and I meant to answer them, and put it in my post here for the house, doh! I went ahead and fixed the post though. Thanks for doing the video!
    Dude, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  2. Ixsiel Member

Dude, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  3. Ixsiel Member

Sorry about the goof on the address, someone sent me an in game tell and I meant to answer them, and put it in my post here for the house, doh! I went ahead and fixed the post though. Thanks for doing the video!

PS and the above reply with nothing said is what happens when one of you kids happens to kick something over when they are sleeping and startle you...
  4. Xxtacii Active Member

Would love for you to video my Enchanted Felwithe
    Mad'jul server
    HOF Creativity Recent #6 Enchanted Felwithe by Xxtacii

And ty ty :D
  5. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Title: Enchanted Felwithe by Xxtacii
    Decorator: Xxtacii
    Owner: Xxtacii
    Server: Maj'Dul
    Address: Felwithe Mansion, South Qeynos
    Category: Hall of Fame

Dude, Xxtacii and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Xxtacii Active Member

I did it!! I finished my City of Mist Egyptian house! I would love love LOVE you to tour it. This was a labor of love, months in the making. It's on MD, Massive Homes, Newly Published. Valley of the Kings by Xxtacii :D It's a bit big so if you get lost, let me know!

Xxtacii
  7. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Title: Valley of the Kings by Xxtacii
    Decorator: Xxtacii
    Owner: Xxtacii
    Server: Maj'Dul
    Address: City of Mist, Qeynos
    Category: Massive Homes

Dude and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Hi, Oaky!

A friend and I swapped Neriak houses and decorated for each other - would you consider videoing them? (She is a much better decorator than I am!)

Title: Anatolya's Cheese Factory
    Decorator: Naamu
    Owner: Anatolya
    Server: Halls of Fate
    Address: Neriak, 8 Indigo Road
    Category: Small Homes

Title: Kleocatra's Catnip Abode
    Decorator: Solfang
    Owner: Kleocatra
    Address: Neriak, 8 Indigo Road
  9. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I would love to do video tours of these houses. I will try to do tomorrow morning. My sleep schedule is off so might be a couple days until it gets done. :rolleyes:
  10. Naamu New Member

Hi Ocarinah,
    Just wanted to let you know I may have hidden the Teleportation Pad a bit too well in Anatolya's Cheese Factory and I didn't want you to miss out on some of the parts. Thank you so much for posting homes on YouTube :)
    Naamu
  11. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Look for the mushroom ring in the garden. ;)
  12. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Title: Anatolya's Cheese Factory (Full Version)
    Address: 8 Indigo Road, Neriak
    Category: Small Homes / Hall of Fame

Title: Anatolya's Cheese Factory (Short Version)
    Category: Small Homes / Hall of Fame

Title: Kleocatra's Catnip Abode
    Decorator: Solfang
    Owner: Kleocatra

13. Naamu New Member

Hi there Ocarinah,
    Thank you for checking out the homes :) I did not use the Editor :oops: I don't know how to use it and yes I did breakout of there as I raised the portal up above the roof. The cookbook are some of the recipes from EQ1. The only homes I have posted before this one are my crafting homes to make it convenient to use by my alts.I love what my friend did to make a whimsical kitty home for my Kleocatra (she knows i'm a cat person). That portal you clicked on is Rosy's crafting and portal house. :D
  14. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Thank you, Oaky!

Anatolya's book is supposed to say, "I also trained as a sage because I like to write."

I will have to fix that. Didn't Naamu do an awesome job?! :D
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

There's another Layout Editor, Sennen's, that has a way shorter (imho) learning curve. There's also the Notepad Method, but that's really no-frills; if you can handle numbers, though, you should be okay with that. :)

Uwk
    Naamu, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  16. Kloo Active Member

Outlaws would love to have a video of their new guild hall, the Skyshrine Capital Guild Hall

House Title: Outlaws Guild Hall
    Owner: Outlaws Guild
    Decorator(s): Team of Decorators
    Location/Address: Skyshrine Capital Guild Hall (Freeport)
    Best way to contact you: Ingame mail (Ellys or Klooless) or via PM here
    Category (if published):
    Event Name (if applies):
    Special Notes (if any): There is lot in this guild hall so it could take a little bit to render each area.
  17. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

It will be a bit longer for a video tour of this guild hall. I spent a bunch of time yesterday videoing this house but have had several issues. I had the game sound on when touring and the music flagged copyright issues. I missed a room the first time and video was really really long (1 hour 15 minutes). I did a video of missing room, that got flagged, too. I tried to do silent video and it kept crashing. I pieced together a couple videos and added the music from video editor but since I got flagged adding music was bad idea. I waited to start uploading until all 3 videos were completed. Today I was just going to make brand new video tour but within 5 minutes I crashed. It will take some time to get rid of whatever files got corrupt. So sorry about this.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  18. Kloo Active Member

Yeah, sorry there's a lot to look at. Take your time, we aren't going anywhere anytime soon (especially since the GH costs RL money to get!).
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  19. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Title: Outlaws Guild Hall
    Decorator: Team of Decorators (about 8)
    Owner: Outlaws Guild
    Address: Skyshrine Capital Guild Hall, Commonlands
    Category: N.A.
    Sorry I was babbling on about all kinds of weird stuff. Too early in morning :rolleyes:
    Kloo, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  20. Kloo Active Member

Outstanding job, Oaky! You did a wonderful job touring our guild hall! Thank you so much. The guild hall is still a work in progress. A little info, Meilay is our guild leader so his domain is in one of the breakout areas. He specified we build an aquarium that went up the wall and you saw the result...took two of us to do that, one to build it and one to do the decorating based on his own aquarium in real life. We will be adding more but of course the item count is getting up there and when lots of players are in the hall, it does get a little laggy. We are a raiding guild, we currently have 5 dedicated raiding teams and one casual pickup raiding team, so yeah, lots of trophies. Thank you for the video and we encourage others to come visit anytime.