Loyalty Merchant Updates?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Kander, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Adept Active Member

House items depot would be brilliant. :)

I do not see rewards for current content being likely such as training potions but just in case ... mount patterns so that I could use my multitude of useless recipe books would be sweet

Extend veteran rewards such as plushies like Deckhand Ingrid / Captain Varlos etc
    Maybe add more expensive versions of items that require membership to use

Also did I mention house item depot would be absolutely brilliant :D
  2. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

New and interactive house items. Like a stove that cooks house item foods if you put the right raw ingredients in. Don't know if that'd be possible but it'd be cool. Closets to store your excess wardrobe items in besides the Wardrobe Key on Character. That can get full and this way less worn but saved clothing could store in your closet.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

I love the closet idea I have I don't know how many bank boxes full of appearance items I've kept over the years.
  4. Bentenn Well-Known Member

just bumping, but I think using tokens to buy pre-order buffs would be a great thing... this would allow people to catch up slightly.
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I have realized it would be great for this to happen.

If on one account, same server, my characters have the same prestige house like Deepwater, I should be able to simply walk through a door to get to the other one. Instead of having to use the Exit the house button on the exit portal. Why ? Because I keep getting dumped out to Qeynos instead of going to the other prestige house.
  6. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Door = portal :)
    Put a portal to the other Deepwater and walk right in!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  7. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I have, but it just, I don't know, it doesn't seem like I'm not walking through a door, but walking through a magic portal thingie.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Being able to walk directly from one character's house of that type to another character's house of that type sounds like some sort of magic or uber-tech ("Any sufficiently advanced technology...") going on in the first place; there's that clockwork-looking door thingee from the Marketplace that might be a cool idea there. Very rarely does even a line of San Francisco pastel row houses or Georgian English brownstones have their separate units connecting directly with each other (well, at least as far as I know). ;->

And considering we can access all the ones of our alts in a particular city by clicking on one sky-ship-on-a-post thing, that's some serious dimensional bending right there. :)

Hmm, come to think, some college dorms connect up via a shared bathroom... :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Punchie Member

I know this is an older thread...but something I think would be a big hit is being able to use the loyalty tokens to purchase house portals that you would only have got if you had ordered the collectors edition of older xpacks. I usually order the collectors on at least one account, but missed 1 or maybe 2 and now there's no other way to get those....heck I would even spend the Daybreak Cash to buy the portals if they were in the marketplace. Maybe the collector mercs too ... just sayin
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Got no use for mercs, me, but I too would love the old prestige houses and the recipe books. And yeah, I'd buy them on the Marketplace if they were available. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna and Geroblue like this.
  11. Slice New Member

I'm not a big loyalty buyer, but I like it !
    Geroblue and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah! I honestly think that the grand majority of regular players (and nearly ALL of Public Testers, by sheer necessity :-/) would pounce on the latest/greatest expac as soon as it came out, but for new players, returning players, players who were poor at the time, etc., I do think such things as prestige houses, house item recipe books, mounts, whatever should be made available at a later date as a la carte items, like what was done with that one year's "expansion without a new zone" (Age of Discovery). While that did cause some resentment initially ("You call this an expac?! :mad:"), in the end, it was a brilliant way to get those into the game, and years later, I'm still picking those options up; I think the only one I have left is...hmm. Can't think of it at the moment, but it'll come to me. ;->

Reforging! That was it. ;->

Seriously, the hard-core raiders won't care about a house to decorate or recipes for items to decorate with (I know, I know, there's some overlap, but really, imho, the Venn diagram looks like the eye of a needle), might care about a new mount with fancy abilities (but not just an Appearance one, which can be on the Marketplace), and maybe might care about a fancy new sales crate for all their phat lewt, but if I were to have a choice between spending $90 for a house, recipes, mount, levelling token for adventuring, levelling token for tradeskilling, and a bunch of stuff that'd make raiders excited, I'd be more than happy to spend $15 for each feature on the Marketplace, especially if I couldn't get them any more. Make them available 2-3 years after the expac in question initially comes out, and I do think there'd be a lot of after-sale buyers from those groups I've listed above. ;->

And they've made things that were previously only from an expansion or even a Fan Faire available for Loyalty Tokens (Member only, Heirloom or No-Trade, etc., etc., etc.) before; why not continue that trend? Or did people who'd "paid for exclusivity" get all loud and bent out of shape at them for it? :-/

Uwk
    Puksipiko, Geroblue and Breanna like this.
  13. Geroblue Well-Known Member

And depots for armor and weapons. Scrolls and quest items like 'examine this for a quest'.
  14. Kaennara Member

I do not know know about others, but i find access to LON rewards would be really nice, and not these packs anymore. It doesn't even have to be loyalty, but could be in the marketplace. I would imagine a quick buck could be made if people could more easily get a specific thing they needed, or at least there would be a satisfied gamer not complaining about something.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen! I know that we might spend more $$$ looking for that one thing we really, really want, but how often are we going to be willing to do that? How often will we just outright BUY the thing we're really jonesing for, if we think we've spent too much time and RL money for continuing disappointment? :-/

If nothing else, I firmly believe they should put those "rent free houses" in the cities up on the Marketplace, like they have with every other prestige place. :-/ Maybe mark them up to the highest usual price (rather than only like 700 SC), but don't necessarily go over that, because apparently no one buys anything that's marked up more than the market will bear?

Uwk
    Geroblue and Breanna like this.
  16. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Yeah, I don't remember which one it is, but one of the prestige houses, instead of 1395 SC is more like 1900 SC. I can't figure out why the one has the higher price. I would likely have bought one at 1395 sc.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm...I think I'd still get a rent-free city house for that 1900 amount, but it'd only be like one per server, and I already have one on Maj'Dul and.......Antonia Bayle (that was it), so it'd only take another 4 more. ;->

Slowly. One at a time. ;->

Still better than spending over 1900 on the LoN loot decks with the actual chance of one of those houses in there. :-/

And: I wouldn't be paying like 80,000,000,000 plat for it on the Broker; I'd be GIVING THEM MY MONEY for the privilege of being able to choose the house I want, rather than relying on the mercy of RNGeezus. ;->

Uwk
    who misses the time when they'd give us either a free LoN pack or 500 SC ... :(
    Lateana, Geroblue and Breanna like this.
  18. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I came up with a new one.

A while back we got flying carpets with a brazier at each corner for a perk.

I have a new idea, I'm sure Ttobey can create this.

A new perk item. A small flying cart, or goes along the ground. This would be for characters/accounts that didn't get the flying carpet from a while back.

Or just put the cart in the marketplace or the loyalty merchant.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Loyalty Merchant! :D

A "flying cart," eh? Like a Ford Fiesta equivalent? ;->

Uwk
    Geroblue likes this.
  20. Yavie Active Member

So, just found this page. How about putting some of the Overseer Appearance gear on the loyalty merchant, like say Nadine's Heavy Greaves for example. The way the overseer quests work, it appears that once you level up you can no longer get that appearance gear which made it VERY hard to complete that particular set of gear.