Independence Day Bonuses Incoming!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Jun 30, 2020.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Hail Norrathians! We are about to celebrate Independence Day in the States and decided it would be a good time to celebrate with all of you as well by activating some bonuses!

From 11:59 PM PDT July 1st to 12:01 AM PDT July 9th we'll be running:

Double XP for Kaladim

and the following bonuses for live servers. Double Ethereal Currency, limited time merc training and limited time mount training drops.

Whether you're celebrating the holiday or not, we hope you have an amazing weekend in Norrath!
  2. Tagg Member

Are live servers getting double XP as well?
    Geroblue and SolarFaire like this.
  3. Jinksie Well-Known Member

Yay! Thank you!
  4. Rupee New Member

Thank you so much for the bonuses!! Any chance of a status bonus coming up in the near future? Only asking because I have bogged my bank space down with status items, lol!
    Cyrrena, SolarFaire and Breanna like this.
  5. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Most status items do not double; if it does, it will say so on the tool tip.
  6. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

I announced this to Maj'Dul just now and was met with the ungrateful whining of not having spell research reduction drops. I swear, even if they did drop, they'd still find a reason to complain about it. :/

Thank you, dev team!
    Cyrrena, Jaden, Jam175 and 7 others like this.
  7. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Not that I am aware of.
    Cyrrena, SolarFaire and Breanna like this.
  8. Audrel Member

9. Audrel Member

Woot! Double ethereal coins -- thank you!
    Cyrrena, Jam175, Holyduke and 2 others like this.
  10. Deadlyfocus Active Member

Thank you team!
  11. Shonshazzitt Active Member

Jaden, AOE1, SolarFaire and 3 others like this.
  12. parissa Well-Known Member

Thank you Darkpaw and Dreamweaver.... I am still working on unlocking my mounts a couple accounts, and those alts appreciate it very much... Happy 4th of July and Canada day to everyone :)
  13. Xianthia Well-Known Member

14. Breanna Well-Known Member

Agreed! It gets old!
    Cusashorn, parissa, Cyrrena and 7 others like this.
  15. Dyss Member

Thank you for running bonuses to help celebrate Independence Day here in the US.

While I appreciate the thought, the Double Ethereal Currency in particular does me no good whatsoever. The Merc LT Training Drop will be useful to me; my main mounts are pretty well trained up, but I'm sure they will be helpful for many.

I would very much have enjoyed Double XP, Double (regular) currency, Marketplace Sale or Double Status. But it is what it is.

Again, thank you for being considerate and helping celebrate Independence Day. For those of DarkPaw Games and Daybreak Games who celebrate Independence Day, have a great one and stay safe.
    Cuelaen, Cyrrena, AOE1 and 2 others like this.
  16. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Woot!! Independence Day Bonuses ROCK!!

Thank you!
    parissa, Cyrrena, Xianthia and 4 others like this.
  17. WildSage New Member

Yeah, those bonuses mean nothing to me. But hey, enjoy the hell out of them, guys! Happy 4th of July! <3
    parissa, Jaden and Tkia like this.
  18. Abasinolanam Active Member

Can we get an official confirmation of the start time? People on general chat are saying "noon tomorrow" but 11:59PM as listed on the OP would be 1 minute before July 2nd (midnight).

Thanks for the bonus regardless! Just want to know where to save weeklies for tomorrow afternoon or not.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  19. Jessup New Member

Any word if the weekly quests will reset tomorrow as well?
  20. AOE1 Well-Known Member

While two of my mounts are already lvl 20, I am sure I can find one to put those on and be happy getting them. The merc training are always welcome. Maybe get the third one max level.. That would be awesome. Regardless, many will use these items and be happy to have them. Thank you for the bonus items. And you all have a great holiday as well.