Back on after long time

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by pumancat, Jun 20, 2020.

1. pumancat Well-Known Member

Please come check out Jarinth's Frostfell Cabin in Qeynos. It's at the Lion's Mane Inn. Two room apartment. First door on the right of the stairs. Jarinth is my ranger.
    I did it over 5 years ago, but had to leave the game almost right after. Came on forums awhile ago to try an get it opened, but it didn't work out. Come see.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Will do! Which server? :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  3. pumancat Well-Known Member

Oh crap, sorry , it's AB server
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! Thanks. :)

Uwk
  5. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Title: Jarinth's Frostfell Cabin
    Decorator: Pumancat
    Owner: Jarinth
    Server: Antonia Bayle
    Address: Lion's Mane Vestige Room - Nettleville, South Qeynos
    Category: Small Homes/Hall of Fame
    Note: First door on right of stairs

6. pumancat Well-Known Member

Wow!, thanks for the nice video. I took notes on some of you suggestions and comments. Yeah, a lot of food,,,lol. Nice to hear about the new slightly frosted trees and hedges. Home was published a couple times back in 14 and early 15 under different names and decorating styles. And now since this vid, am making changes again. Nothing special or really different. Just taking down all the FF and frosted stuff ( and adding another chair at the table,,,lol ).
    If you'd like I do have one other home completed. It's published as Angren's, I can't remember the rest ,,,lol. It's a Halfpint Delight (though Angren is a human, but he fit's nicely ) home from the FP portal on AB. It's Fairly Rustic, and had help with the barn ( roof issues ). Again, thank you for this cool video. I subscribed to your Youtube page as well.
  7. Lera Well-Known Member

Very cute house! Why would you take down the Frostfell decorations? You'll just have to put them back up again soon, since Frostfell is only 201,381 minutes away.

Also, needs more Frostfell cubes.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  8. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Thanks for subscribing! I didn't see your post until yesterday. (was trying to upload when my computer rebooted AGAIN lol) Here is a video of your Halfpint Delight:

Title: Fairly Rustic (Angren McDhai's Hideaway)
    Decorator: Pumancat
    Owner: Angren
    Server: Antonia Bayle
    Address: Vale of Halfpint Delight, Qeynos
    Category: None

9. pumancat Well-Known Member

Again WoW, thanks for the great video. I'm glad you liked the place, and made some very nice comments. You almost got the original name correct, Angren's Rustic Hideaway. I didn't know you could fly, Angren's only lvl 54 so still rides a horse. Yes, there's alot more in the water, . Didn't know the stinky fish gave off smoke. Unfortunately my comp's graphics weren't so good at the time I made the place. I can't remember the name of the person who helped build the barn as it's been a long time ago. An old guildmate did the garden in the front of the door area. Promised not to give her name, but she no longer plays. Thank you again for a great review and this wonderful video.
  10. pumancat Well-Known Member

I used to change it with the seasons when I first made it, as it was my second completed project. Variety's sake. And am still looking into some of Ocarinah's suggestions about items to reduce item count. Something about frosty hedge seeds and such.

BTW, I noticed you Lera, are on my main's friend's list from before I left game. Do you Remember a Fury named Synestra on AB ?
  11. Lera Well-Known Member

Sounds familiar.