Small but annoying problem

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Mumrha, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Mumrha New Member

I started playing again a few weeks ago. At the beginning, when I looted or gained a piece of equip, moving the cursor on the piece showed me the stats on that and the stats of the same equip I'm wearing to compare which one is better.
    After a while I have probably touched something because now I can't have the comparison. Anyone knows what I have to do to bring back the comparison?
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

to begin with , don't use this color for the fond , I can just make out your message .
    Sorry I have no idea , unless you are trying to compare equipment you can't use for your character , than the comparison will not work .
    Hartsmith and Breanna like this.
  3. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

(i use interface in another language, so denotation for terms may vary) settings - interface - tooltips - item tips - comparative tips - select "always (suggest)" ("determine when you want the chained item comparison tooltips to show")
  4. Mumrha New Member

To begin with, I used that color because I copied and pasted the same text from another forum

Found it and it worked. Thanks!
    Schmetterling likes this.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

:oops: I am getting old I totally forgot about all of that , but somebody competent took care of you Mumrha :D
    Thanks Ra'Gruzgob :) .