SEHS2020 signups

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Eve/Linn, May 3, 2020.

1. elflover Well-Known Member

You can use the crafted and store bought one in any order now. But yes if you do decide to buy from the store the 200 is best bet, but if you cant the crafted is you best option and your decorator will figure it out. For swaps most are lucky you get a book, most the time i forget to put a house actor lol.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oops! :D

And thanks for the info! About time they made that reasonable... ;->

Uwk
    Breanna and Aelissa like this.
  3. Aelissa Well-Known Member

Thank you both! I do remember something we had to do at one point was scribe one first and then the bigger one 2nd now but it's been a minute since those days haha.I am very excited about this. I have been looking around at all my storage houses and organizing them. Daydreaming about nice it would be to have boxes to deposit furniture and house items for storage.

Did they remove the dungeons? I thought I had one filled to the brim with tiles and vases but I don't remember how to access it, or if it's just gone.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It should still be there (/knock_on_wood; I have some, too :-/); go to the EQII button on the left of the XP bar, click on that, then on Dungeon Maker. At the bottom left there is a button labeled My Dungeons. It should be there. :)

Uwk
    who, unfortunately, is not on a toon with a dungeon at the moment... :-/
    Breanna and Aelissa like this.
  5. Aelissa Well-Known Member

I will check it out asap TY. am waiting on a ticket now because i am trying to buy the new xpac but it's telling me I am in the wrong country. o_O
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Blink? Okay, that's pretty ridiculous...good luck! :-/

What I would generally do anyway is wait until September 2020 when the 2019 expac is likely to go on 50% off sale. Maybe by then they'd get it right... :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  7. elflover Well-Known Member

Cora, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  8. Belovedfun New Member

Belovedfun/Hades HoF server
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  9. Eve/Linn Member

NERVIOUS WRECK here so far we have 2 HoF 3 AB 1 Skyfire and 2 for MD. hope yall who say wanna do this sign up and those on the side of do I want to do this just did one come on you know you love to decorate
    Carynn, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cora like this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I could do either one on AB or one on Skyfire for the sake of even numbers if needed...just let me know! :)

Uwk
    who's notoriously slow on these things, so don't expect the miracle of both of them (unless they're both 2-room houses, or only two rooms out of more... ;->)
    Breanna likes this.
  11. kloree Member

My son just emailed his entry for majdul.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  12. Sucreblu Member

i sent my email for the house swap
  13. Sandx Active Member

Hello All! My name is SANDX! I am on the Maj'Dul server, I would love to join in again! I am putting up my Kerafyms Lair in SQ at the Prestige portal. I will have max item count and a guild hall door as well, and a likeness of myself.
    How long will we have and when does it start? Please send me an in game mail!
    Thanks a bunches!
    Sandx
  14. Sandx Active Member

I also would like to be put in as a helper! For the novice decorators, who are just starting out. I do NOT use lay out editor, so if that is what you need I am sorry! I also have a character on the AB server that I can help out with if need be. My house is on the Maj'Dul server, where I put in for the house swap!

Sandx
  15. Aelissa Well-Known Member

I can deco more than one on AB if you need, I don't have access to any items on other servers though, sorry.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I do on all the "regular" ones (the 4 US ones and Thurg; I'm not on any fancy ones, other than Public Test), so if you still have odd numbers, Eve, let me know! :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Er, doesn't Oceansfull start on the 4th (hmm, yesterday...I really have to get off of Test for a bit...)? :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  18. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Good reminder, I missed it too hehe!
  19. Aelissa Well-Known Member

Anyone on AB have a few Small Open Wayward Chests by chance? They were from an Obol Plains quest. There are none on the broker, and I have searched all my characters for an extra one.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm...okay, I've made sure all the possible coordinator/helper alts are in the Access list, I've checked my email (though that has been problematic lately; it'd be best to PM here, I think :-/), my in-game mail, and my PMs here, and I'm still not sure when we start/have started? :confused:

I haven't gotten any assignment yet; was it the 1st or the 9th that we launched? /scratching_head

If we haven't yet, I won't feel so worried. ;->

Uwk
    who needs all the time possible... :-/
    Breanna likes this.