Looking for stats to start running heroics as a MT

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Fullton, May 28, 2020.

1. Fullton New Member

Hey guys,

Just returned from a substantial break and just finished the BoL sig line. Some of my friends are looking at me to tank some heroics. The question I have is: Does anybody have a line on the numbers needed to MT the beginner heroics? I am looking for a quick run down on what to get to to start them IE mit, res, pot, ect.

Thank you.
  2. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

Do as everyone else. Do all the achievements that reward 165 gear and pair them with 165 overseer rewards, and fill out the rest with 155. Fully infuse your 165 gear and thats about it.

There isn't some magic number for heroics in Luclin as the starting resolve requires is insanely low and heroics got nerfed hard a few months ago.
  3. Arclite Well-Known Member

This.

Resolve checks are the main thing. Once you meet it then its just about how much infused your gear is, the more money you put in infusing your gear, the more stat boosts you will have. Most if not all Normal heroic zones can easily be done with 3 people in the group.

Depending on which tank class you are playing, there is really no need to use a shield, either go dual wield or get a decent 2hander and this will net you extra dps.

Go for weapon damage bonus/ab mod gear so you can reforge into dps mod. You really dont need any mit gear to tank heroic zones, even when you are starting out in BoL. Aim for a high dps mod as auto attack damage is key for your dps.

your potency will go up with infused gear. The higher the better. Pick up the fervor rune from the old CD runes, if you are able to get the other raid runes from the CD raids and Soren then those will be your main areas of boost to dps.