Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Balcerak Well-Known Member

The first mount that damages the rider 1000 ticks per second.
    Breanna, Cyrrena and Dude like this.
  2. Balcerak Well-Known Member

Breanna, Cyrrena and Dude like this.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You hit the nail on the head!!! I was a death row guard the last 10 years, the 7 years prior to that I worked in the prison for the criminally insane, prior to that, I just got to do boring things like running sliders and sorting inmate mail, then they learned I was a qualified sharpshooter!!
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

They used to call the graveyard shift of deathrow guards the badgers. We used to just laugh at them for it. But then they never knew if the laugh was humor or the bearing of teeth.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

We did propose a hedgehog mount and a porcupine mount and either would damage the rider and both would be ground mounts. The hedgehog of course could roll up in a ball and attack mobs with the rider still on it and the porcupine could throw quills, so it would behoove all riders to wear some form of plate even if just for appearance sake so they don't get impaled as well.
  6. Balcerak Well-Known Member

Maybe so we don't scare ttobey we go to squirrel or chipmunk? I'd hate for him to retire when he's got a good 20 years of wear left on him.
    Cyrrena, Kittybock and Breanna like this.
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

looks around crackles insanely lights a fuse like in the cartoon with the black and white spy's.
    creeps through the bushes and is about to toss the dynamite stick at an ice cream truck , than sees Cyrrena coming around a corner with a club .
    o no , oh nooo , juggles the dynamite like some hot coal and tries to put out the fuse .
    Runs to the other end of the city block and jumps into a pond . KABOOOOOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Fishes swim all over belly up and Butterfly's fur is cinched in some places .
    Cyrrena comes running , sees me coming out of the pond looking at me subspecies .
    " he went that way , he was like 12 feet tall and wanted to steal ttobeys private ice cream supply , and he had this crazed
    look on his face saying he's going to destroy all chocolate ice cream and replace it with broccoli flavor .
    Cyrrena looks at Butterfly once more like she just grew an extra long wooden nose , than turns slowly around heading the way butterfly pointed .
    Pulls another spy outfit out of the bushes put's it on " muahah muha muahaha " grabs some celery and heads over to the chocolate factory .
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  8. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

This place gets weirder every day.
    Cyrrena, Schmetterling, Dude and 2 others like this.
  9. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Indeed, but we must have some form of entertainment while waiting on the servers. ;)
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  10. Raff Well-Known Member

Badger Mount for the new xpac!

Badgers being a far more noble creature than a mere duck.
  11. Bludd Well-Known Member

badgers? we dont need no stinking badgers!
    Breanna, Cyrrena, Geroblue and 2 others like this.
  12. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Badgers are bad. I mean, it's even in the name.

Red Pandas please. (I miss Endymion)
    Breanna, Cyrrena and Schmetterling like this.
  13. Raff Well-Known Member

Mmmphhh......you rang??

[IMG]
    Kittybock, Breanna, Cyrrena and 3 others like this.
  14. Balcerak Well-Known Member

But the travel abilities would be limited to climbing trees. Maybe as a pet.
    Breanna, Rifuul and Cyrrena like this.
  15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

It would be like having a sloth as a mount!!
    Kittybock and Breanna like this.
  16. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*chases after the figure that Butterfly described and finding no traces returns to where Butterfly was to make sure she was alright, now it seems she must track Butterfly to find out if she is alright or if the mysterious figure has captured her*
    Rosyposy, Breanna and Schmetterling like this.
  17. Rifuul Anashti's Goon Squad

I'm back. After careful consideration, I have once again chosen to continue being an annoyance (sorry Ttobey!)

That said, I was wondering if in the future, we could have a male djinn illusion since the only ones we have are strictly female. (That being the illusion awarded from the Sabaraon's Palace collection quest, "Djinn Master's Courtesan" and the other one from good ol' LoN, "Djinn Master's Consort.")

(I think?) you could get something with an illusion that looked like Sabaron/the Djinn Master from doing the PoP beta (which I missed! aw well :() and I was also wondering if an item providing that sort of appearance would make a return at all.
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  18. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Yea I can probably make that happen.
  19. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Thanks to everyone for your response to my Player's Pick Mount Poll. And as I tally up the numbers it looks like everyone unanimously chose the Let The Animator Decide option! That's really nice of you as I am working on something cool right now. I look forward to next year's Player's Pick Mount Poll! See you then!
    Kittybock, Cyrrena, Raff and 6 others like this.
  20. elflover Well-Known Member

Not true..snail, cube, owlbear and mini skeletal wings...not animator decide.
    Cyrrena, Rifuul and Breanna like this.