Kander's Candor Questions thread! [Always Open]

Discussion in 'Podcasts and Other Media' started by dreamweaver, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Feldon Well-Known Member

[IMG]
    • Mercenary Levels on the mercenary collection
    • Planar Weapon information on character's equipment slot list
    • Overseer data possibly in a new overseer collection.
    • Mount Equipment possibly in a new mount collection.
    Katz, Argosunited, Snikkety and 5 others like this.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Will you ever restore the quests to the Brownies and the Satyrs in Lesser Faydark and all the quests in New Tunaria that were removed for whatever reason? All those poor Brownies and Satyrs just wander around aimlessly. And really for an entire zone, there is very little left to do in New Tunaria.

And before anybody says the code is unavailable, we already heard that about the Isle of Refuge and the Suburbs and those are all back.

Please give the Brownies, the Satyrs and New Tunaria their purpose back again, these are gorgeous zones and should restored to their former glory.
    Katz, Argosunited, Quillyne and 6 others like this.
  3. Carthington Member

Greetings. I came back to the game early February and just got back into raiding. Are there going to be any changes/improvements to infusing items? To explain, today, I received a massive upgrade going from a Shadowbolt Robe of Enlightenment to the Shadowmark Robe of Enlightenment. After I did all of my infusing the same way between the robes, it was depressing to see I lost 1.5k-ish Stamina on a massive upgrade. Do you have any plans on addressing this kind of loss in the future? There is a whole separate thread about the randomness on this.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  4. AOE1 Well-Known Member

Will you ever figure out why the servers keep crashing and lag is so bad you are at a standstill far too often or you find you are running ground you just ran. It is becoming unplayable far too often and for those of us who pay for a sub, it is extremely frustrating because it is happening far too often. Or it is for me.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  5. Liav Well-Known Member

This has been an issue ever since wands were introduced. Half the time, your primary/secondary weapons will display, but you'll have a wand animation. Then it will randomly switch to display your wand. The next fight you're in, you'll have melee attack animations even though you're attacking with your wand.

All of the animations and art associated with wands are horribly buggy and only add to my distaste for them. Wands should have been primary weapons from the start, so as to not invalidate years spent creating art for mage primaries only to never see them in combat.

At this time, I would happily just accept a checkbox to always overwrite my wand appearance with my current primary/secondary weapons.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  6. Frada Member

I do not group..I hate being forced to group...It just is not my play style. All these updates and content are all geared to raids/heroics...can we see something done for the solo players? maybe different tier solos?
    Chikkin, Cyrrena and Carynn like this.
  7. LDEffectsMe Active Member

Since we're in a Luclin themed expansion and the Kerran Race already exists for a skeleton base... Can we please get a muscular Vah Shir race (which looks more like the EQ1 race) tied to the Blood of Luclin of expansion? As someone without a max level character on EQ2, I would definitely buy an expansion that featured Vah Shir I could play at level 1.

Additionally, would EQ2 be able to add (either through heritage quests or the cash shop) versions of the EverQuest epic 1.0's to each mirror class? For example, both Bruisers and Monks could use the Monk Epic appearance. Illusionists and Coercers could both use the Enchanter Epic. I think it would be fun to see those weapons recreated in the better EQ2 engine.
  8. Naneel Member

On the AA build mode UI, can you please prevent the AA selector window on the right side from resetting to the bottom every time that you remove a point? It makes it extremely tedious to precisely remove clusters of points when you have to scroll through them all after each point is removed.
    Raff, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  9. Billiemo Member

Not sure about the overseers going forward but I guess I will figure it out as we go. But I do have one question/request. Is there any way we can get duo dungeons along with the current solo and heroics. I play with my sister and she has a hard time doing solo dungeons and gets very discouraged playing when if we could go together it would be so much simpler. If not duo can we get where three people can do mini heroics so three people can have access to some of the heroic stuff. It is so frustrating not being able to do heroics and thus not having access to any of the items that only drop in heroic dungeons. We don't like to group with groups of people we don't know if we have to communicate via vent or talk because of the language that goes over vent. Can you please look at doing this to support small groups of two or three people instead of six and twelve?
    Rosyposy likes this.
  10. Breanna Well-Known Member

I think most if not all dungeons allow for 2 people now. If you can take a merc into the dungeon with you then you can 2 group it. Hope that helps.
  11. Frada Member

Forgive me if this has been asked...but I think a random familiar appearance feature would be nice :) Like we can select our favorites - and everytime we summon our little familiar it would grab an appearance from our favorite list. I have so many little cute ones that I never see! ;)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  12. Argosunited Well-Known Member

How much longer do we need to wait for bugs to be fixed? This is bugs that go back to BoL Beta btw, maybe you could spend an hour or two out of your Discord time to read the bug forum? Is that possible?
  13. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

The bug forum is read and reviewed on a regular basis, bugs are prioritized by the team in different ways. The specific bugs you're referring to might need additional time or work or they aren't ready to speak to them yet. I am sorry you're frustrated.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  14. Argosunited Well-Known Member

So missing spells are not a priority? Why would it need additional time to work on, when the spell is available if I pay for it?
    Going on six months now.
  15. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I didn't say they aren't a priority just that there could be multiple reasons why any bug might not be solved yet.
    Snikkety and Breanna like this.
  16. Argosunited Well-Known Member

I don't find that a good enough excuse, and in all honesty I don't believe they've even looked at it.
    Wulfgyr and Breanna like this.
  17. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you feel that way, and I can't control either of those beliefs. But this isn't the place for this discussion.
    Snikkety and Breanna like this.
  18. Argosunited Well-Known Member

and yet it's the only place I've had any answers.
  19. Melt Actually plays the game

Depends on the spell I think. That's like asking if missing mobs are a priority. A current raid name, sure... a ToV trash mob? Not really on their radar.
  20. KaladimNate Member

Hi Dreamweaver & Kander, my questions are for the Kaladim server, and they regard the Overseer system.

1) Would it be possible to change the reward system of Overseer specifically for Kaladim so that instead of getting a bunch of singular tradeskill items, we instead get fewer items but we get them in multiples? For example, on my last completed mission I received 16 different tradeskilling materials ranging from tier 1 to the current tier. Instead of getting 16 individual items, could we maybe get 4 items but in higher quantity? The current system has made inventory management a nightmare, and it's slowly pushing me away from even interacting with the system.

2) Ever since the introduction of the Diaku Corral LU and the subsequent Overseer Season 2, we have become limited to 2 static quests and, occasionally, a Charged quest as a reward from a Rewards Crate. I believe that the goal of Overseer Season 2 was to allow us Overseers to be able to purchase previously completed quests as Charged quests from the Overseer vendor on the docks, but on Kaladim, that vendor is missing. Are there any plans to add this vendor to the TLE servers? P.S. It might be nice to be able to use our Rejected Resumes, too!

Thank you for your time.
    Rosyposy likes this.