Bonuses Beginning Today!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, May 21, 2020.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Starting today at 12 PM (noon) PDT until Monday, June 1 at 12 PM PDT.

Live servers, you are going to see Limited time research reduction, and all servers will be getting double XP

At this time, this will be our final week+ of bonuses. We hope you are all staying safe and healthy!
    Peredhel, Cyrrena, Kahleem and 11 others like this.
  2. Warlyx Active Member

thanks! very happy :)
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  3. dorotea Well-Known Member

I too am delighted. It would have seemed fairer that if the live servers get double xp and another bonus the undead server should also get double xp AND another bonus but I am happy anyway.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  4. Jinksie Well-Known Member

Thank you!
    Cyrrena likes this.
  5. KaladimNate Member

Hey Dreamy, we're all thankful for the bonuses, but any chance that research reduction could apply to Kaladim as well? I've got some level 70 spells that I wish weren't going to take me a month to master. ;)
    Cyrrena and Hartsmith like this.
  6. Rebelde Active Member

That is AWESOME. Thank you
    Cyrrena likes this.
  7. Lumineux New Member

Wonderful. Thanks for the bonuses. Be safe. J
    Rebelde and Cyrrena like this.
  8. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

AWESOME BONUSES.
    Rebelde, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  9. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

I think I need some clarification on what you mean by limited, or does researching a level 100 spell to grandmaster normally take longer than 53 days & 8 hours?
    Cyrrena likes this.
  10. Bludd Well-Known Member

same as all limited reducers
    limited as in the items that drop disappear from your inventory if not used within 4 hours of looting
    Rebelde, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  11. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

Ah, so this is a loot item? Where do I need to take my character to get these?
    Cyrrena likes this.
  12. Bludd Well-Known Member

BoL mission reward has a chance to drop these
  13. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

That is actually kind of depressing. Even though I have BoL on two of my accounts, none of my characters are anywhere near ready/able to access those zones. :(
    Cyrrena likes this.
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

thanks SIR Dreamweaver :)
  15. Kahleem Active Member

Yusssss
    Cyrrena likes this.
  16. Rebelde Active Member

17. Noctifer New Member

/happy, /thanks :)
  18. Tagg Member

Why do you say the Bonus for time reducers will run until June 1st, but then in the other thread about Memorial day weekend, say they will end May 26th @ Noon PDT.
    They are no longer dropping as of Noon PDT, so were they supposed to end then or until June 1st?
  19. Bludd Well-Known Member

different bonuses. memorial day bonuses added familiar xp, mount reducers, merc reducers. the weekly bonus running until june 1st. is spell reducers and was running at the same time as memorial day

now maybe due to some error the spell reducers were turned off at the same time as the memorial day bonuses. maybe niceweaver can check it out since there seem to be confusion
    Taggwen likes this.
  20. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Last I heard those were still dropping and still on. I can have someone check though.
    Bludd and Breanna like this.