[UPDATE] Kaladim Content Update Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by dreamweaver, Jan 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zenji Well-Known Member

We have been asking this question for a while now. The timeline would put it about June 16th, but the patch cycle puts it June 23rd.

Would love to see it come a week early June 9th.
  2. Banzaii New Member

Speaking of Kaladim, and I'm talking about the zone itself, I just ran a character there ten minutes ago, crashed, and cannot access that character. All other characters seem fine but the one in the Kaladim zone cannot be loaded in for some reason.
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I guess you have tried again by now , when you crash , it's instant for you , but for the rest of the game your toon is still there
    link dead so you can't log on to that toon , because your already there

If that problem still persists , put in a ticket .
    Breanna likes this.
  4. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

It's not going to be early. They are targeting June 23.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

thanks my dreamy frog weaver you gave us a day to look forward to ( grins ) :D .
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Zenji Well-Known Member

thanks for the update DW :)
  7. Warlyx Active Member

keep the exp boost please !!!
  8. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I doubt it's going to stick around until then but it's always possible.
    Schmetterling and Breanna like this.
  9. Seth Well-Known Member

double loot.
  10. dorotea Well-Known Member

The longer the better for the xp bonus. We are getting a lot of new (to the server) people and the usual xp haircut makes it a lot harder to catch up than if xp were usually at 100%.

For that matter a lot of us don't have Overseer and because of how it works on the server (floods of almost useless harvestables many not even in the game any more) many who have it don't use it. Please, please if you do another double overseer mission week gives us double xp instead. Or almost anything else.
    Carynn and Rosyposy like this.
  11. Zenji Well-Known Member

We had 3 weeks of double XP, then 2 weeks of double coins, then a week of double XP.
    I would like double coins again please.
  12. uthair New Member

Are there any plans to allow character transfers between accounts for kaladim? Clearly we're talking about kaladim to kaladim transfers....i have a whole mess of toons i didn't plan appropriately for /wrists
  13. Seth Well-Known Member

Too much hassle, would mean implementing Another feature seperate from the current account transfer one.
  14. Kharnagex New Member

how about letting the dang conjurer actually do some damage between 70-80, their dps is pathetic compared to practically all dps classes. We can barely outparse bards
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I know this has been on another thread , but it's more suitable here .
    When are we going to get the rewards for the " Rise of Kunark " collections ?
    Breanna likes this.
  16. Zenji Well-Known Member

Probably after they fix the RoK collection rewards to be itemized for this server, rather than have the stats from the last TLE server.
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

maybe yea Zenji , or maybe somebody just forgot .
    And just to make sure we are on the same page I am talking about the Kaladim special bonus for collections turned in .
    3 tears beginning with 25 collections I think , depends on how big the expansion is .
    Breanna likes this.
  18. Kalika Well-Known Member

I came back like 2 weeks ago after leaving during EoF, itemisation is really very very bad till 76 or 78 we get item with 3 stats that are downgrade to level 70 items. I equiped nothing till 77 point at which i found decent payer made jewelry.

Reward from faction merchants are all bad in Fens, Kylong, I finally found decent stuff in Jarsath (from the sarnak) but at that point i was 80 and i had better stuff.

Shard armor is very unattractive, i just got the t1 shoulder with +10% base spell damage, the t2 version does not even has it, so it is a downgrade.

I could not find find any druid shard armor with the stats i want : reuse, recast and % HP, so i went directly to WOE set.

About turquoise adorn : First it allow people to sell raid gear on the broker since the gems are tradable. Second it is a mess since you don't know (before hand) what gem is on what. You cannot examine a shard item or a raid pattern to see what gem is on it.

About shard gear : you cannot filter by slot or stat, so finding what you want or hope to find is very tedious.

About adornment : Reuse and crit chance adornments are useless they give like 1/10 or 1/20 of what you find on an item, for other stats an adorn is around 1/2 and 1 what an item gives.

About the difficulty : oh well nobody follow any script and bosses are dead within 30 seconds, all content can be duoed and some may be soloable for some classes. Thats not very new, it was similar in EoF.

Like in the other expansion the horrible hunter is there, forcing people to rush 4 instances like 20 times.

I would have used a very different system, like one quest a week and enough coin to get an item repeating the quest 3-4 times. Quest would requite 3-4 instances, but real instances not places in which mobs are indeed 10 times too weak.
  19. Heartbro New Member

You can see the adornment set bonus if you look up the item on Wiki. It's not ideal but it's better than not knowing at all.
    Kalika likes this.
  20. Kalika Well-Known Member

I will check, do you know what are the adornment for t2 shard gear (crusader, both types of armor). I know what are the druid ones are for t1 and t3 (woe) since i got some items. I don't even know if the t2 is any better.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.