[UPDATE] Kaladim Content Update Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by dreamweaver, Jan 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ok Cyrrena , you get a hug too , at least your 's not as big as an Ogre .
    Stands on tippy toes to hug her friends legs .
    Breanna likes this.
  2. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

The original post has been updated.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Ronnie New Member

What expansion is kaladim currently on?
  4. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

EoF
  5. backupheals New Member

I got to say ive been a player since 2006. I've finally dropped my accounts after 3-4 TLE attempts. When will we be able to get an original copy of the game and expansions original stats ect. if not at least let us have our own server and dev team similar to project 1999.
  6. Soryn New Member

With the whole shelter at home going on in most areas I was just wondering if we could see an early release of the next xpac as were all stuck at home? so any chance? ;)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

it was explained when the first TLE server came out , that it is not possible to bring back the old version of EQ2
    Unlike with EQ1 where expansions were added on in different zones , and the original version was preserved ,
    in EQ2 the new expansions also affected the old zones and altered them for ever .
    In order to bring back the game the way it was they would have to do almost as much work as it would take to make a new game , that is just not economical .
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Soryn New Member

t was explained when the first TLE server came out , that it is not possible to bring back the old version of EQ2
    Unlike with EQ1 where expansions were added on in different zones , and the original version was preserved ,
    in EQ2 the new expansions also affected the old zones and altered them for ever .
    In order to bring back the game the way it was they would have to do almost as much work as it would take to make a new game , that is just not economical .

not sure what your talking about but you for sure missed the point of my post, I was asking if the next expansion could be released early to the server not what ever your talking about.
  9. Naneeje Well-Known Member

Hi Soryn, We get Unrest pretty soon but I believe it's supposed to be called something else, but let's face it.... Unrest.
    After that, we are looking at ROK, which is going to be super packed and busy. People are coming back now getting ready for it. We had two from live yesterday, who are extremely overwhelmed on live, really kick back and enjoy Kaladim. I think there is going to be a lot of that. People who are coming back with their 500,000 plat thinking they are rich are not happy on live.
    So while I would also appreciate Kunark early, my preference is at least 3 weeks after Unrest :)

So you are asking for the next expansion to be released early, as in ROK?
    Rosyposy likes this.
  10. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Per Kander in Discord, Unrest is currently scheduled for April 28.
    Naneeje and Breanna like this.
  11. Uscum New Member

Just food for thought. With COVID-19 having everyone at home, people are burning through content super fast. Would it be hard to drop 30 days from RoK update?
  12. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

Probably.
  13. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

" Soryn " I was not responding to your post , but to " backupheals "
  14. Namotai New Member

Any chance Guild Halls will be added soon? What is the reason they are not in yet?
  15. Lala Croft New Member

I don't know the official reason but for me personally, they made the world feel barren and removed a lot of the social interaction from the game. I hope they don't return.
  16. Zenji Well-Known Member

Jhack likes this.
  17. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Too hard to balance~
    Nuhvohk likes this.
  18. Kittik Well-Known Member

Whats the hard part to balance? Leave that part out.
  19. Jhack New Member

I would be curious as why no guild halls, I understand not putting them in early, but later they could add them and remove any features that are out of balance.
  20. Sohl Member

So how much longer before RoK lands? Can't wait to come back for that!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.