Updated AA/Skill calculator?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Nvrsadi77, May 10, 2020.

1. Nvrsadi77 New Member

Are there any websites with a modern skill calculator and spell list?
    Saw-Lau likes this.
  2. Warlyx Active Member

3. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

There are none. Feldon said he would push an update for AA's thats been needed for years but not sure when it will happen. On top of that the eq2u spell list has several errors.

Beetny has not been updated for years either.
    Saw-Lau likes this.
  4. Warlyx Active Member

its better than nothing :(
    Saw-Lau likes this.
  5. Mooooon New Member

Saw-Lau likes this.
  6. Nvrsadi77 New Member

I know Websites doing this sort of thing is part of Eq's history but not having this information out there is a missed opportunity for DarkPaw. Build crafting keeps people engaged in the game and keeps them coming back each patch.
    Warlyx, DreadRoberts and Saw-Lau like this.
  7. Warlyx Active Member

the amount of ppl coming back to X other mmorpg because hey that new skill looks cool , or look at the new armor set , woah look at this pets , mounts...or w/e

an updated database is awesome to have.
  8. Feldon Well-Known Member

I wish I could give a date. It's one of the earliest features we had on EQ2U and I've never messed with the code or the data, so it might be easy to clear and reload -- like spells were -- or a nightmare. It's more a matter of building up the courage to try. :)
    All bug reports submitted to EQ2U are appreciated. If there is a pattern to the missing spells, this would help too.
    I don't know what's not reported to me. I only found this thread because I routinely search these forums for mentions of "eq2u". If you use the Feedback feature on EQ2U, I assure you I respond to every e-mail and, in the case of erroneous data, I'm pretty quick to fix things.
    Erudinel, Carynn, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  9. Feldon Well-Known Member

Any word on those spell errors on EQ2U? I haven't gotten any e-mails yet.
  10. Dude Well-Known Member

If you mean spelling errors, those are being fixed. :rolleyes:
  11. Feldon Well-Known Member

Two posters above indicated that there are missing/incorrect spells on EQ2U. Are these due to typos with in-game data?
    Erudinel likes this.
  12. Dude Well-Known Member

You missed my snarkiness. :D