SEHS2020 signups

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Eve/Linn, May 3, 2020.

1. Eve/Linn Member

OK Take a deep breath and here we go. Who am I on AB I am either Eveleen or Linnlyna and on HoF I am Linnlyna.

Hi all I am going to try and be the coordinator for this home swap and I hope its gonna be fun and rewarding for all of Us

Must be signed up by midnight May 30, 2020 (I need to assign so this is assigning time) The party starts June 9, 2020 Oceanfull Festival followed by Scorched Sky June 18 and rounded of with the most fun of all Tinkerfest July 23, 2020 I will allow until my Birthday for completion my BD is August. 21, 2020

My rules are as follows:

1. If you are a beginner please say so and we will try to help. We want you to trade size for size unless we get lucky and find someone to decorate a monster and you get your like size
    2. Server Name and Server example: Eveleen AB
    3. if you give me two homes to be decorated I will assign you two homes to decorate So tell me what you are looking for.
    4. I need to be assigned trustee and Linnlyna 2nd trustee no more And you get kicked and locked out till completion no peeking .
    5. House type , Server and street address please if its your alts home I need their name please .
    6.Now I want a replica of you or alt holding a book of stuff abt you likes and dislikes tell me what you are hoping to see or let it be a surprise.
    Now if you want one or more servers please let me know and who is gonna decorate on the 2nd server all the above applies as well.
    also we must have gh doors in each home and expanders please
    Fun begins tag your home as SEHS2020 me and Linnlyna trustee on AB I will tell you who on other servers I have Linnlyna on HoF also.

reach me by email Eveandlinn2020@gmail.com.

PS if I left anything out all that have done this before know and newbe's just speakup for help in homeshow channel

HELPPERS PLEASE: I Need helpers please send me your char name and what servers you can help me on.

MD Xxtaci
    SF Baeletha
  2. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

YES YES YES! Quiarrah on Skyfire!
  3. Eve/Linn Member

I forgot we also need gh doors and expanders please I am sol nervous
  4. Cora Active Member

How exciting! Good on you for jumping in and wrangling the cats! *cheers*

I'll be sending mine in soon. :)
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Eee, I gotta find out which toons I haven't done this for yet, or which servers...I think I have at least one on every server, though not as much on Public Test (mostly just Niboota's contests and challenges there); if you get folks wanting to sign up there, at least two of us, will that be okay? :)

Uwk
    who'd love to finally have a Tester's home get Swapped... ;->
    draidean and Breanna like this.
  6. Eve/Linn Member

Public Test I lived there for years so of course PT is welcome to join in the fun. TY for the suggestion
    draidean and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woo-hoo! Thanks! :D

Uwk
    draidean and Breanna like this.
  8. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Added this to the stickied thread.
  9. elflover Well-Known Member

Reminder peeps sign up! And add these peeps for SF and MD on the house list

MD Xxtaci
    SF Baeletha

Thanks!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and draidean like this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Gotta find the Magic Door to the Guild Hall on the server I want to sign up for...those things ain't cheap at all, and I know I have one somewhere there... :-/

Hmm: trying to add names to the Trustee Access, but there's none of the above on Public Test? :(

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Aelissa Well-Known Member

:oops: I would love to participate. I have been gone for sometime, but I used to decorate all the time and did the retreat of the rulers.
    Let me check out what characters are available to me and what houses I don't have finished or published still and I will edit them back in here asap.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  12. elflover Well-Known Member

send you info to r Eveandlinn2020@gmail.com

server
    house type and address
    homeowner
    decorating toon

anything else needed to know as well if you want. repeat info if your doing more than one server. and dont worry its all fun :)
    Breanna likes this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

D'oh! I forgot my decorating toon! Different than the house toon... /facepalm

And the House Type...note to self: never send off a mail when you're tired and it's at the end of a loooong night... X-P

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  14. Sennetta Active Member

Signing up for this
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  15. Aelissa Well-Known Member

:cool: will do, thank you!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  16. Linnlyna Member

coordinqtor for Public Test will be Fancy or alt DrFancy

Soooooooo excited peeps signing up and some like me excited about another house to decorate for someone and get one of ours done. I love the tours afterwards to see the creative minds at work for me to steel parts and apply them to my homes and pretend I thought it up,
    Aelissa and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heck, by this point, I can't remember what I'd come up with (not much ;->) and others borrowed, or what I'd borrowed from others... ;->

As my dad said about Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings being served him and his buddies in Army helmets all at once, "It all winds up the same place anyway!" ;->

Uwk
    Aelissa likes this.
  18. Aelissa Well-Known Member

Helloness!
    I have sent email (reply confirmed too, she's very fast!)
    There's a house actor in character, details book, guild door, teleport pads, and one expander.
    I have only found one on the broker, are there more crafted, or are they purchased dbg $? How many should we have added?

thank you kindly,
    Aeli
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  19. elflover Well-Known Member

there is only one crafted expander which you can find on broker. others ones are dbg $ if you cant get those no worries, its just nice for some if you can, you dont have to.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The crafted one, I think, is only 100 slots; the Marketplace ones are either 100 or 200 slots. Used to be, that you had better NOT get both from the Marketplace, 'cause even if they're different slot sizes, they don't stack, last I knew (which is silly; fix that, o devs, if you want to sell both of them), and I think you might be able to put two 100s in there, one crafted, one DBC, but that'd only be 200 more slots instead of 300 (the max). :-/

I'd suggest the 100 Crafted and a DBC 200 to get your max money's worth, but that's just me. I don't think you have to do the smaller one first these days, but they keep changing the rules on them... X-P

Uwk
    who usually doesn't need all those slots, but there's been a time or two that was a surprise ("What do you mean, I ran out of slots?! How did that happen!? :eek:")... ;->
    Aelissa and Breanna like this.