Ever Portal

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Avianna, May 4, 2020.

1. Avianna Well-Known Member

So I broke down and bought the Premium edition of the Blood of Lucin Expansion mainly because I wanted the Ever portal to make travel on the TLE a little bit easier. I claimed my ever portal placed it in my house and happily clicked the butcherblock and ok button only to be told my lvl 70 character does not meet the entrance requirements..... Needless to say I feel as though my money has been wasted and I have been cheated. I double checked to see if there were restrictions to the TLE server before making my purchase and no where did the Ever Portal suggest it would only work to commonlands or antonica on the TLE. I would promptly like this to be fixed or a refund issued. thank you.
    Sixgauge likes this.
  2. Seth Well-Known Member

well the premium expansion is related to live content and not the TLE which is a given, i too bought that edition but i expected it Not to work.

But while we are on this subject could also take into account the familiar from the celebration pack, i mean on TLE it clearly has all the stats attached to it, you can summon it, but it does not provide those stats. Probably because familiars are not allowed on this server..

However if two options work, Antonica & Commonlands, better than none! afterall they wont fix it. nor would a refund be likely.
  3. Avianna Well-Known Member

The difference being is that the familiar has a disclamer right on it that states clearly before you buy that it will not operate the same on the TLE ------> * These items will not be usable until later expansions on time-locked servers.

Whereas the Ever Portal does not in fact say any restriction applies in fact it says it IS usable on the TLE --------> * Available to claim on Time-Locked Progression servers.

Even giving DBG the benefit of doubt, it is misleading. I would have not made the purchase had I been given the full details.
  4. Seth Well-Known Member

the familiar does not actually have a disclaimer on it.
  5. Breanna Well-Known Member

Have you tried right clicking it? I think the left click only showed 1 or 2 places but when you right click it you get a list.
  6. Avianna Well-Known Member

Yes I get the list but only ANT and CL work from the list
  7. Zenji Well-Known Member

I thought only places with a Wizard spire worked. Pretty sure I went up to KoS with the teleporter in my house.
  8. Zooeyzz Member

Only Antonica and CL work on the TLE. I didn't expect it to work, but I wanted it because it looks amazing lol.
    Even having ant/cl is a bonus.
    Though if it worked fully, more people would've bought it and the bot ports wouldn't be as useful. :)
  9. Avianna Well-Known Member

It says that it will work when you purchase it, there is a note specific to the TLE, it was the deciding factor in my purchase and I expect it to work. I expect someone from the development team to answer this and get it fixed promptly.
  10. Tkia Well-Known Member

And it obviously does work - within the parameters of the limited transport system currently loaded into code on that server. Once it reaches the correct expansion where the transport system was opened up I'm sure additional destinations will be available.

Until then nothing needs fixing. It is working as intended within the parameters of a TLE server at this point in its progress.
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Avianna Well-Known Member

I disagree,

I disagree, I think that if it says it will work on the TLE and it says that it will transport you to the beginning of any expansion then it should indeed do just that to any expansion currently unlocked on the TLE. If it does not do exactly that then it has been falsely advertised.
    Carynn and Rosyposy like this.