Qeynos Mount - 2020 Returning Player

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by mDaro, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Sorry, mDaro, I was wrong, and on the wrong server to help!!

See above offer of rolling on Skyfire....
    Can do the 25k on Halls of fate or Thurgadin, and the above offer for Skyfire only today

2. Breanna Well-Known Member

Soara2 you are very kind. I've seen you help so many people with stuff. Kudos!!!! I mean that truly too that is not sarcasm.
    Geroblue and Soara2 like this.
  3. Soara2 Well-Known Member

I think they want to stay on AB, but I am off work again Saturday if they change their minds. I have seen you help a lot of people too. You are very helpful too.
    Breanna likes this.
  4. mDaro New Member

Hey! Sorry was on the phone most of the last two days squaring away the mortgage and car payments (got furloughed). I will roll up a toon! I'd love to meet a group and have some fun! Which server is better? Halls of Fate or Thurgadin?
    Soara2 likes this.
  5. Nadaji New Member

You are a very sweet person...and if I wasn´t invested in AB already I´d join you in a heart beat. Honestly I´ve always hated server separation and dividing the community in such ways.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  6. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Hey, awesome! Saturday I am off if you want to roll one on Halls of Fate, I have emoji there with plat. Thats my character name on that server. Thurgadin I think the players speak russian a lot, if you wanted that server instead.
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Just restored Jaded on HoF, so I can add a PL to the HoF. Just a quick jump to 20, lol
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Soara2 Well-Known Member

I wish you and Breanna were on Skyfire! I just really like ya both! Too bad we can't all just be on one server!

Nadaji likes this.
  9. Breanna Well-Known Member

I wish we had 1 big huge gigantic server too, that would be cool. But the what would Uwk and Cy do with all their alts :) I've tried making alts on other servers and found that I hate it a lot have to start all over and no tradeskill alts to back me up. LOL
    Soara2 and Carynn like this.
  10. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Same, I get spoiled with all my years of stuff on Skyfire so I never last too long on other servers. It's even less time on the TLE ones, I get to like level 20 or so on those only. LOL

Anywho, Mdaro, I am off Saturday, please name a time to meet up with Jaded who I have on Halls of Fate or Yoli on thurgadin. Halls of fate I can give the same offer as Skyfire, but unfortunately can only do 25k on Thurgadin and no PL
    Breanna likes this.