Malovari's Misplaced Bauble of Banishment

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Benito, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

Are people farming these? I swear people said it would be the "go to" item to farm with the level cap increase. They still seem to be extremely rare (never on Broker).

I have one but looking for another for an alt.
  2. Melkior Well-Known Member

Not sure why it's a big deal one way or the other. I always just carry a stack of evac totems.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

It's nice to have an item with unlimited charges like Fishbone Earring or Blessing of Prexus for underwater breathing.
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Melkior Well-Known Member

If you say so, then happy hunting Since I can have a stack of hundreds in seconds, the juice isn't worth the squeeze for me. Not saying its not nice, just don't understand the 'go to item' to farm label.
  5. FracasKrusher Active Member

It does give an evac item that is on a different cool down timer than the totems
    Benito likes this.
  6. Melkior Well-Known Member

It does. I also have artisan's escape and the tinkered one as well. And I don't evac all that much. Again, nice item. Just not on my farm list.
    Benito likes this.
  7. SynnikuL Active Member

This item "used" to be a must-have. You could equip during combat and evac. Very nice ability for non scouts.

However, it was changed several years ago and you can no longer equip during combat. So now it's just a "nice to have" item.
    Benito likes this.
  8. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

Thanks for mentioning the other items. Though, Malovari is still nice to have. :)
    SynnikuL likes this.