Am I the only one who can't get rid of the overseer crates on alts

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Easily Lost, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Easily Lost New Member

I have 2 storage slots now permanently taken up by the overseer crates (level 5 and 11?) on all my alts. No way I can unpack them or destroy them. Very annoying,
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

Nope, can't use it, can't destroy it. Annoying.
  3. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

I've only had one crate like that but was able to /petition CSR to have them remove it. In my case, I believe it happened because it was awarded on a character I was doing other things on so didn't open it. Switched to another character and was awarded the same crate a second time. I can only imagine that if I hadn't opened it on that character, it might have awarded more copies on other characters until I opened one. Seems like a bug issue?
  4. Roald Member

Try right clicking the overseer and choose the second option, it will ask if you are sure about doing this (something to that effect) choose yes and it will convert the overseer to currency called "Rejected Resume" which you can turn in to the merchant, near the overseer mission npc, there are some nice items if you save enough.
  5. Alenna Well-Known Member

Mermut likes this.
  6. Vexil Member

He's not talking about the overseer. He is talking about the overseer packs that were rewarded for leveling up as an overseer. It contains the choice of a mission. You can only unpack on one character. So if you don't unpack right away, it gets rewarded on each alt that you login to.

I have the same issue.
    Alenna likes this.