Bonuses Starting on 4-23-20

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Apr 22, 2020.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

New week, new you, new bonuses.

Starting tomorrow at 12 PM (noon) PDT until Thursday, April 30 at 12 PM PDT, we will be running another set of bonuses.

Live servers, you are going to see Double Blood of Luclin Mission Loot, and all servers will be getting double XP as well.

Thank you for your continued support!
  2. Cassta Well-Known Member

Many thanks to you dreamweaver and to the team as well. :D I think I speak for all of us when I say we really appreciate all of you not only listening to us but taking action. Thank you.
  3. Xynstar New Member

Incredible news! ❤️
  4. Avianna Well-Known Member

Yay! hey Devs, just a thought, but how about a rare event where the moons of Norrath align twice in a month opening the moonlight enchantments for a whole week? That might be a nifty weekly bonus so it doesn't become same ol same ol

Also I want to be part of the EQ2 team.
    Cyrrena, Katz, draidean and 4 others like this.
  5. Cassta Well-Known Member

Avianna, I do not work for Darkpaw games but I think I remember on their home page seeing a link regarding employment opportunities. Hope this helps. :)
  6. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

Pretty awful for raiders and people who have full 165 gear, which is most likely at least 95% of the playerbase at this point but nice to have something going on I guess.
  7. Peredhel Active Member

It IS very nice to have the exp bonus; wish the daily research quests gave double tokens.

Not that high a percentage (95%), unless I'm in the extreme minority (which is possible). I prefer casual play, tradeskilling and picking up casual adventure questlines, NOT raiding and having to do instances where the mobs don't drop much of anything, except possibly some drop quests, which don't reward much, except another shiny and never any house items, Master CA/spell or recipe books. So I'm playing my lower level chars for another reason.
  8. Muppethero Member

Well its time to start alts! What kind of bonus would you like to see? offer solutions.
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Kristabella Well-Known Member

So are the Time reduction items considered part of that loot or no?
  10. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

Familiar XP, Infusers, unique appearance items, mounts, continue research drops, bonus mount barding unlocks. If this is the last week with bonus why not enable all of them at once. Plenty of useful stuff that could have been enabled instead from a raiders perspective.
    draidean and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  11. dorotea Well-Known Member

From my experience raiders make up less than half the players but they make up for it by being more active than the average player on the forums and spending more in the store. Thus they have disproportionate influence. Properly so in some ways the game needs the money.
  12. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Is this just for all access accounts ? Or all accounts ?

Thanks.
  13. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

If they are able to drop from BoL mission loot. Then I would say yes, if not then no.
  14. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

All access.
  15. Aldorn Member

Just want to say thanks for the continuing support for the game, myself and all the people I game with, love. Specially when we currently have 24/7 to play.. I'm pretty sure Netflix or such, would have gotten WAY old by now..
    Oh and this is doing ABSOLUTELY nothing to help my alt addiction.

So thanks Darkpaw!
  16. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Oh well, just one account will go up quickly then.
  17. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Thanks for continuing the double xp, Dreamweaver! I've been leveling some of my alts up to 120. I had one there before the recent bonuses; now I have five. :)
  18. Roadkillusa Active Member

Does this include the currency from the missions also
  19. clausc New Member

Thank you for catering to us returning players! I hope this game can continue to run for a long time.

This sums up my playstyle very well, glad to see I'm not the only one trying to collect AAs and rush to endgame.
  20. Mingle Member

Is Kaladim TLE getting double hunter coins as well?