Finally!!! Episode 10 is here. A special episode for sure!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Darkbahamuth, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Darkbahamuth Active Member

Hello!
    Finally, episode 10 is here! It's a little special and includes a little surprise for you. Hope you enjoy it the same as I when I finally saw it complete. If you have the option watch it on 4k for a little better quality.

If you liked the video don't forget to Subscribe, like and share!
    And stay tuned for the next episode and teasers that I come up with.

Follow me on twitter for news and great pictures about the series!

https://twitter.com/darkbahamuth

Leloes likes this.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

Yeah!!!!!! Great job as usual :D Poor bird still doesn't have a name LOL
    Cyrrena, Darkbahamuth and Leloes like this.
  3. Leloes Well-Known Member

Another great episode! No name? Doesn't quite seem appropriate for your pet. You got to get him a name!
    Cyrrena, Darkbahamuth and Breanna like this.
  4. Darkbahamuth Active Member

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoy it. And I still don't know how to call the pet! :(
    Maybe next episode, maybe not. We'll see.

Stay tuned for the teaser of episode 11. I already know what to do, just need to finish the script and start recording and editing once more!
    Cyrrena and Leloes like this.
  5. Breanna Well-Known Member

I always enjoy it! It is entertaining and sometimes pretty funny. I love the shoulder droops your wife does.
    Cyrrena and Leloes like this.
  6. Leloes Well-Known Member

I have to agree with Breanna....I always enjoy your groups adventures in Norrath. And your wife does seem to be growing to like Norrath more and more.
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  7. Darkbahamuth Active Member

I guess she'll ended up loving it. Stay tuned for when I upload the commission I asked!
    Cyrrena, Leloes and Breanna like this.
  8. Leloes Well-Known Member

Not sure she'll admit that she loves it but I have noticed she does seem to be getting more and more comfortable with Norrath as time goes by.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  9. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Fantastic as usual. I love to watch the episodes. Feathers is growing used to you as well!!
    Darkbahamuth, Breanna and Leloes like this.