Overseer season 2. Wot?!?!?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Alterino, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Alterino Member

So call me thick, call me stupid but I literally have no idea what’s going on with this.

Charged missions? What does this even mean?

I went to the NPC in Freeport and started to buy missions only to hit a limit. Wait, what....nobody mentioned a limit.

If anyone has a guide or something as to what’s going on I’d be eternally grateful as I have no clue what’s going on. Thanks!
  2. dorotea Well-Known Member

Apparently you deleted the tutorial information before reading it - assuming you hit level 11 and qualified for season two you should have gotten an explanation. If you want to read it create a new character - any new character gets the tutorial.

The limit on missions with no explanation at all is annoying - hopefully it is a bug. See fairly lengthy discussion on this in the bug forum.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Bentenn Well-Known Member

This is the most inconvenient thing ever.. obviously you get xp for overseers from your missions whether t1 or t2 and we are still limited to 10, so why not leave them in my journal and let me choose what I want, instead of having to run to the cities and try to figure out which ones where the "good" ones that I may have had. This ranks up there as one of the worst decisions ever..like removing levels from TS items.. took a while but we got that back.. can we get these missions back in our journals.. add tabs or something.. but If i want to send my overseers out on my 5 10 hour missions then thats how that should work.. after all.. logging in and finally having good RNG , i had 5 10 hour missions to which i need to figure out which ones they were lol.. just ridiculous..
    chattie, Rosyposy, Quillyne and 2 others like this.
  4. Melkior Well-Known Member

The five10 hour missions were:

The Word of Thule
    Eliminating Venekor
    Saving the Vision of Vox
    Retrieval for the Crown
    The Kra'Thuk's Magical Properties
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Alterino Member

Ok so after reading up on this looks like I rather rushed in with my overseer quest selection.

I now know what I should’ve done and I’m just hoping that a reset is possible at some point so I can get the quests I wanted.

Remember kids, always read the instructions before rushing in!
    chattie, SynergyBlaize and Jaeded like this.
  6. Jaeded Well-Known Member

But there were no instructions that advised we had a one time limit!!
  7. Bentenn Well-Known Member

Thanks, I did eventually figure it out, but again they should've kept these right where they were and given us the option to use these quests as often as we wanted.. We've spend all this time playing their RNG game, and now they take the best opportunities away again, to give us "new" tier two quests and oh you can buy your t1, but yet you have a limit... why don't they just come out with their marketing model and put it in our faces... not like its a secret.. /sigh
    chattie and Melkior like this.
  8. Tralelia Member

someone please tell me where the season 2 overseer adminstrator agent is in Qeynos?
  9. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Old Michum is standing by the shipwrights fishing off the pier. He's across the harbor from the bell.
    SynergyBlaize and Breanna like this.
  10. Strings Well-Known Member

It used to be a little minigame you could just look at from wherever. Now you have to go somewhere in world and sort through stuff. You can't see what color the quests at the merchant are to find the purple ones. Can we un-level and go back to how it was? Are we supposed to visit the merchant every day? It's starting to make it not worth the effort.
    SynergyBlaize likes this.
  11. Tralelia Member

Thanks but I was looking for the agent that sells them for free Adminstrator Agaent Stanley Parnem
  12. Adept Active Member

The agent in Qeynos that sells the charged overseer missions is in the same vicinity as the merchant on the docks but on top of a framework - look up :)
    Breanna likes this.
  13. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You could check the wiki.
    Strings likes this.
  14. Strings Well-Known Member

15. chattie Well-Known Member

would have been nice if Devs had informed us that we had a choice of 10. But like usual this is all hit and miss. Now we're stuck with the 10 we picked whether we like them or not. I got them all and added them til all of a sudden i hit a brick wall that said you've hit your limit wth? i say redo and let us pick again now that we've learned from experience rather than being told up front.. Why would i want a 1hour crap quest?
    Jaeded and Lateana like this.
  16. Alenna Well-Known Member

I only managed unlocked one 10 hour one in season 1 that was Retrieval for the crown. so I'm SOL in getting the other 4. smooth move DPGs this on top of the bovid cow change and your lying about reason for the change are making this long time player to leave and not ever coming back to the game. I came back this expansion because a friend wanted me to play with him but i am fast coming to the end of my belief that DPGs cares about the game or it's players.
    chattie and Claws like this.