Let's Celebrate Bristlebane's High Holy Day!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

2. chez477 New Member

Thanks will give it a try
    Cyrrena and SolarFaire like this.
  3. Corisu Member

Kitties!!! We have four of them, but here's one of Antonio (who is currently keeping me company at my desk) at my drafting table. [IMG]
    Cyrrena, Leonitas, draidean and 4 others like this.
  4. Arnkatla New Member

EEEEE!! first off, absolutely adorable cats on here! Not going to post mine though, don't need the world to know I'm that crazy cat lady. *cough* Just wanted to say thank you to the devs and team behind getting the Bristlebane stuff up on the marketplace. I got my flying bovich! *happy dance*
    Cyrrena, Breanna, SolarFaire and 2 others like this.
  5. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Dreamweaver, try licking the salt lamp every day until you reduce it to just the lamp.
    Cyrrena and SolarFaire like this.
  6. SolarFaire Active Member

7. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

That seems like a bad plan, I am just in it for the night light.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

if you put up a Erolisi day candy exchanger , you would have to do the dame for Nights of the dead .
    SolarFaire, Cyrrena and draidean like this.
  9. Peredhel Active Member

Great kitties!! /sigh I missed Bristlebane Day, but did get to see some of the fun stuff on chat. Thanks for the update and the view of your fur family.
  10. Breanna Well-Known Member

Ah I wish I could post my kitties to the kittie thread. I just don't know how to do all that stuff. But take my word for it they are the prettiest babies ever!!!! I have a black one looks of course like all the other black ones. And then we have a Tonkinese he's grey, and a Ragdoll that's orange. And some babies that have now gone on I miss dearly.
    SolarFaire, Cyrrena, draidean and 2 others like this.
  11. Rarkevan Active Member

I am loving all the beautiful felines in this thread!!!
    Here's to feline companions. Stay safe all, and indoors, just use Norrath for the socializing :)
    SolarFaire, Cyrrena, draidean and 3 others like this.
  12. Rosebelle Member

I love this idea both for E-Day and NotD, pretty plz :)
  13. Chikkin Well-Known Member

I like this furry thread so much!
    Breanna likes this.
  14. Kaitheel Developer

Ah ha! Now I get it. Currently, Heartgar MacInnes can only spawn when the entire Erollisi Day event is active. But I'll add your suggestion to the feedback for next year, Draidean.

~ Kaitheel
    Rosebelle, Cyrrena, draidean and 2 others like this.
  15. draidean Well-Known Member

Thank you =D And as a couple others suggested, possibly the yucksy corn goblin too =)
    Rosebelle and Cyrrena like this.