Let's Celebrate Bristlebane's High Holy Day!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Apr 1, 2020.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Hail Norrath and well met!

It's time to celebrate Bristlebane's High Holy Day this year (Which some of you may already be in full swing!)

I just wanted to quickly remind you where to find some of the events and things you might be looking for.

• TLE servers:
      • Kaladim – Find special items only available on the Highest Day of the celebration from the holiday merchant, a Gigglegibber goblin, in Freeport and Qeynos Capitol District.
      • Kaladim – Bunny Hunt Achievement - Collect bunnies across Norrath to gain achievements and titles!
    • Live Servers:
      • Beastlords may stumble upon tamable berry-fed bovochs grazing within many lands of Norrath.
      • All chests = gigglegibber comfort cubes.
      • Random UI messages
      • The harvestables from previous holidays can be harvested from Jester's superior garden (Frostfell, Erollisi Day, Nights of the Dead, Tinkerfest, Brewday Festival, Bristlebane Day) in Enchanted Lands.
      • Frostfell tradeskill stations & fuel merchants set up in Enchanted Lands and Sinking Sands. They are visually marked by candy canes!
      • Achievements
        • Fur Finder / Rabbit Nabber / Bunny Hoarder / Hare Wrangler / Cottontail Collector / The Fast and the Furriest
      • Collections
        • Prankster’s Novelties
      • Quests
        • "Riddled Throughout the Land"
        • "Riddled Again"
        • "Riddled Yet Again"

Also because it only seems fair since EQ got to see them, here are some photos of my cats! The whole team hopes you have fun today! (But mostly my cats are hoping they get extra treats)
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    Bishia, Chikkin, Cyrrena and 11 others like this.
  2. Arnkatla New Member

Will the marketplace have a Bristlebane tab? The Brewday one is still there, also, will the winged bovoch mounts be brought back for today?
  3. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

It will, it's running a little behind but they are working on it.
  4. Arnkatla New Member

EEEE! Omgoodness. If that's true, and they do get them in today, it will have definitely be a bright spot in what has been a horrendous 2020 thus far.
  5. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I don't believe it will be today, I am sorry. Best guess in the next few days, but they are trying!
  6. Arnkatla New Member

Oh, that's fine too. As long as there's a chance I can purchase my flying bovoch I will be ecstatic. Thank you for the quick responses too btw, you're awesome. ^_^
    Cyrrena, Breanna and SolarFaire like this.
  7. draidean Well-Known Member

KITTEEEEEEEES!!!!! :)
    Bishia, Chikkin, Cyrrena and 3 others like this.
  8. draidean Well-Known Member

Hay can we get a merchant like at E-Day that combines all our notes and candies into the one kind (barbarian love note) to keep our single stacks in our depots going?
  9. Spindle Well-Known Member

Meooooooowwwwwww! from my cat gang to yours!
    Cyrrena, Breanna, SolarFaire and 2 others like this.
  10. Zen Master formless, shapeless

Has anyone seen the Beastlord tamable bovochs? What is the mob's name and zone pls?
  11. draidean Well-Known Member

I has two black kitties can we post photos here? This will wind up being the kitty thread real fast lmao
  12. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Feel free to post the photos of your cats and kittens as well!
  13. draidean Well-Known Member

OOOO!!! Dis my hubby and one of the babies =) Her name is MJ[IMG]
    Chikkin, Cyrrena, Breanna and 4 others like this.
  14. draidean Well-Known Member

And Drusilla helping me plan my D&D game =) [IMG]
    Chikkin, Cyrrena, Breanna and 4 others like this.
  15. Kaitheel Developer

If I am understanding your feedback correctly, that wouldn't work for Bristlebane Day components, as they are recipe specific. Certain Bristlebane Day recipes call for a specific component. Erollisi Day components can be used for Erollisi Day recipes interchangeably.

~ Kaitheel
    Cyrrena, Breanna, SolarFaire and 3 others like this.
  16. draidean Well-Known Member

Thanks for the response! So what I meant was, since we get all the holiday harvests on this day, including the E-Day notes and candies of all kinds, can you pop the E-Day merchant that turns all the different notes and candies into one kind (the barbarian love note)? So we are still only taking up that one space in our depots =) Sorry I did not explain that well I hope I did better this time lol
  17. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

Today's EQ1 Character Selection Screen (SS by Dreamweaver):

[IMG]
    Cyrrena, Breanna, SolarFaire and 2 others like this.
  18. chez477 New Member

Has anyone seen the
    tamable berry-fed bovochs any where? Been looking but can't seem to find any
    Cyrrena and SolarFaire like this.
  19. Balcerak Well-Known Member

I remember finding mine years ago by the cows in windstalker village Antonica. I'm sure they are elsewhere. Had to strip nekkid to tame it so it wouldn't die. I just looked and don't see one up, but I see a beastlord on Skyfire in the town waiting for it to spawn. Play nice people!
  20. Balcerak Well-Known Member

Other places I've found in forum notes (the link to the thread didn't survive somehow) is butcherblock griffin tower area above the docks, and at wall ahead of the ship bell in sinking sands.