heirlooms items

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by BaldNinja, Mar 26, 2020.

1. BaldNinja Member

Good evening friends. I have tons of heirloom and no-trade weapons and armor. What can i do besides selling to merchants for change? Someone told me i could place in home, but its not giving me that option. Thank you!
    Cassta likes this.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

Heirloom items can be traded between toons on the same account.
    Your options are basically:
    Give to an alt
    Sell
    Transmute
    Salvage
  3. Bludd Well-Known Member

cant you put them on some mannequins to show off the weapons and armor?
    Cassta, Semperfifofum and BaldNinja like this.
  4. elflover Well-Known Member

Yes can make a house with the mannequins or house actors and place item in the slots, it wont actuality place the item on them its more of copy's the item for them to wear.
  5. Melkior Well-Known Member

Three other options I can think of.

1) Use for appearance gear using either the Wardrobe slot or Appearance slot.
    2) For PoP weapons and above you can break them down into essences for leveling new weapons. This is like salvaging or transmuting, just gives a different material.
    3) Use as Merc gear if the armor type matches a merc gear slot.
  6. BaldNinja Member

ah! mannequins! perfect, thank you!!
    Cassta likes this.
  7. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

There's also "sacrificing" to a god at an altar inside a house. This gives you good faction with the god, which is a kind of currency you can use to buy miracles.
    Cassta and Breanna like this.
  8. Cassta Well-Known Member

9. BaldNinja Member

well. items do NOT remove from inventory when placed on a house mannequin...
    Semperfifofum and Cassta like this.
  10. BaldNinja Member

wow... all this time and i never knew to sacrifice at altar.. learn something new everyday
    Semperfifofum, Cassta and Breanna like this.
  11. Cassta Well-Known Member

Yep, I sacrifice odd stuff all the time.:)
    Breanna and Semperfifofum like this.
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I am the most unhappy that you can't transmute the Hunter quest items or t least sell them for a little money ,
    you spend days and plat to get those , it's not the same as those things you get from the inheritance merchant , those are for free and can get exploited. who would go through the pain getting a hunter item to sell it if you get less than what you paid for it .
    I know those things are not heirloom items , but I just felt like I have to bring this up again.
  13. Cassta Well-Known Member

I think you make a valid point Schmetterling. If Dark Paw wants to make sure items are not exploited make them Heirloom as Mermut said:

Mermut said:
    Heirloom items can be traded between toons on the same account.
    Your options are basically:
    Give to an alt
    Sell
    Transmute
    Salvage

We would still have 3 or 4 ways to use the items ourselves and help us skill up. I feel as if I am the one getting exploited when I see No Transmute, No Salvage, etc... I understand and have no problem with No Trade as long as the item is still Heirloom.
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

well in the case of the inheritance items , this are things you can get from a special merchant , and all are for free .
    Once you finished any given Heritage quest on a TLE server , you can now get this things for free on any server and any toon as long as that character is on the same account you can only wear one of any item .

The hunter quest rewards you have to earn by running this missions often enough to earn 30 coins + each item also costs plat and status , so not for free .
    I costs you time and funds and this items are only for the person who earned them both the reward and the coins are no trade .
    I can not imagine anybody would go out to go through all this trouble to simply transmute those .
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I would like to get at least something once my toon has outgrown that said item.
    well maybe at least let us be able to turn them into appearance only items .
  16. Cassta Well-Known Member

I agree Schmetterling. I did not know about the inheritable items and looked it up last night. I also went to the vendor. Wow! There is some great looking stuff, not only with buffs but for appearance only. I thing you are right, and if I had invested the time and play you have I would me quite angry. Hang in there, maybe the Gods at Darkpaw will see these posts and surprise you. I sure hope so; you deserve it. :)

P.S. For those offended by my choice of magenta colored font. The pastel pink is even more difficult to see and since I can be somewhat rebellious. :rolleyes: I am going to try some other colors. I welcome feedback, although private message may be better as to not distract from the real reason for the thread. Thank you. :D
    Breanna likes this.