Fixed Internally Mounts still buggy

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Jaeded, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Jaeded Well-Known Member

I had such high hopes and thought the mount situation would be fixed with patch and all looked good in Wracklands but zoned into SSra solo zones and mount showed in all 3 of them. Mount hidden in the blinding but shows in Santus Seru, no mount in Aurelian coast but showed in my prestige house..../sigh
    Soara2, Almee, Carynn and 11 others like this.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

Mounts are still showing in combat despite settings.
    Soara2, Juraiya, Korochun and 2 others like this.
  3. EmJay Well-Known Member

I was just coming here to bug this yet a third time. What do you think, Folks, three times a charm or strike 3 I'm out???

I find it laughable that someone moved the old thread to the resolved bugs thread. /facepalm
    Soara2 likes this.
  4. Perciful Active Member

Well, we are getting closer. Looks like instances received “fix”. I noted that mount was showing in guild hall last night. Anyone noticing other areas not included in fix?
    Soara2 likes this.
  5. Breanna Well-Known Member

Mine was hidden in the guild hall Tier 4 which you can fly in. But in my houses you can't fly in they still show.
    Soara2 likes this.
  6. Mermut Well-Known Member

They're not honoring 'hide while in combat'.
    Soara2 likes this.
  7. Marae Well-Known Member

Soara2 and Sigrdrifa like this.
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

The mount no-display works sometimes and then sometimes not so much. I have illusions and "show mounts" both turned off, and sometimes I land and have no wings showing (I wear wings as an appearance mount to suppress the bug), and sometimes the wings are always there. Raid zones are an "always there" location, for example.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  9. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

I know it's not usual but I'd like to stay mounted while fighting unless it inhibits your fighting abilities ... does it? Is this a functional mistake or just a cosmetic error?
  10. Mermut Well-Known Member

I hide mounts in combat because of raiding. It's much harder to see things on the group and make some of the necessary movements (and stacking) with mounts showing in combat.
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Ratalthor Developer

Hoping to get some more info on this issue:
    What mount are you using? What mount appearance are you using? In what zones are you seeing this issue?
    Kuulei likes this.
  12. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I thought the bug-mount hiding issue had been fixed a while ago. In my case, I had the cobalt tinkered wings as appearance (also the broom mount at one point) and the upgraded Umbra Mount was the problem. If Umbra was your mount, "Hide Mount" didn't actually work right, no matter what you had in appearance.
    Breanna likes this.