Main Tank Spec Requirements

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Rehab, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Priority Well-Known Member

SK can use saves in O stance.
  2. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

Name the save or it didn't happen.
  3. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

Dark Blade X go read it. If you have actual info, such as a workaround, then share it, don't just troll with one sentence.
  4. Bludd Well-Known Member

Priority likes this.
  5. Priority Well-Known Member

hmm

Rest of your post is pretty nonsensical too, but I can't teach you to read your abilities.
  6. Bludd Well-Known Member

they may not have epic 2 for some reason?
    Semperfifofum likes this.
  7. Priority Well-Known Member

That's definitely possible and I considered that. I was peeved by their lack of "experience" on an SK since KA, which ironically, is when those buffs/spells were added. Just felt they should have known about the buff if they played an SK that expansion.
  8. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

Exactly, this was early in KA before almost anyone had their Epic 2 https://eq2.fandom.com/wiki/A_Weapon_Worthy_of_Tales_Told

Sorry I thought I was clear about it being about the KA expac. To quote myself " In my limited experience in KA content, anyway."
  9. Bludd Well-Known Member

but if you did the CD adventure sigline you would get epic 2 abilities at the end
    and now in BoL you can get them from the status merchant in seru or recuso tor

you need epic 2, they change things in often dramatic ways as you see here. offensive stance allowing death prevents is major
  10. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

You're right about that. I haven't played my SK hardly at all since. I have the new spells and did activate that, but Dark Blade didn't change and Divine Aura still didn't activate, gave an error. I assumed they changed their mind about it, meaning developers.

So here's a tip for people who used to play SK, you have to *recast* Dark Blade or the new skill doesn't change it, and doesn't force you to recast it. If you cast Dark Blade before it, it will seem like it doesn't work.

Try not to get annoyed, I don't play my Templar much either. :D
  11. Obano Well-Known Member

Disregard the charts I posted earlier in this thread. That is all obsolete now.