Update from the Team and Bonus Week!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Cassta Well-Known Member

Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Pixistik like this.
  2. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

My understanding is that as long as the page remains open in your browser you can go back and edit it at anytime, so if you were working on a few different post in separate tabs as long as you never close the window of the post you want to edit later it will allow you to go back and edit.
    I could be wrong, never experimented with it
  3. Loviatrix New Member

Forgive me, I am confused and just want to clarify. Does this mean the double xp is done and now we have double sp and hunters coins on Kaladim, or will it be double xp, sp, and tokens till 4/2?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cassta like this.
  4. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Double XP is done at noon.
  5. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

6. Cassta Well-Known Member

I was REALLY hoping I had misunderstood too Loviatrix and double xp would continue. However, I will definitely NOT complain about double sp and familiar training. :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Pixistik like this.
  7. Cassta Well-Known Member

Ditto!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  8. Cassta Well-Known Member

Thank you Dreamweaver and team for the double SP and fam training. Goodbye dbl XP, I am sad to see you go. :(
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Geroblue like this.
  9. Kuulei Well-Known Member

used a familiar potion and was not doubled.
    Seems overseer potions for familiars are not doubling but any from cobalt / singing steel crates do :(
  10. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Quoting myself

I also haven't seen evidence of it doubling the crate potions, do you have examples?
  11. Cassta Well-Known Member

I believe it said potions would not count. :( I didn't know about the doubling of cobalt/singing steel crates. Hmmm maybe I need to check that out, but I am guessing they will fix that.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Nice shade! :) It might be a little pale, though, compared to the "we wanna make it look like old parchment, hehe" background. :-/

Still better than the "everything must be bright neon in this SOLID BLACK background for maximum eye damage" look of the old forums... :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, nowadays... ;->

I've seen the talk show people interviewing from home in like sweats and so on, including even one show that had a guest star on that insisted that even now, you HAD to put on your make-up and panty hose (presumably if you were female ;->), and you HAD to put on your 3-piece suits and ties (if male) and dress shoes, and you HAD to do this and you HAD to do that, even if your work didn't involve Skyping a conference call or some such. :-/

Screw that, says I. ;->

Uwk
    who'd much prefer a job where the REQUIRED clothing was sturdy jeans, work boots, and a shirt that won't get caught in things ;->
    Breanna, Spindle and Rosyposy like this.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Nope, not unless the post itself that you were working on was still open. Other than that, 5 for PMs, 30 for most, and infinite minutes for Norrathian Homeshow. :)

There may be other forums that have infinite minutes, but I'm not sure which ones. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  15. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

I am not seeing double status at this time
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  16. Bludd Well-Known Member

i am
    remember that body loot status items dont double, same with shinies. read the yellow text
    missions do and the status items from the cobalt/singing steel crates do
  17. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Cool thanks, I missed that
  18. Tangris Well-Known Member

I have not seen a familiar since the new mercs were introduced in the RNG pool, so that is kinda worthless IMO if potions are not included.
  19. CharbrynEQ2 Well-Known Member

Can confirm that the familiar experience potions from Cobalt Crates (Singing Steel crates now) do not get doubled. :( I got one in my two free crates yesterday.
  20. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Quoting the original post