Server Bounce and Downtime Round 2 Reminder March 26, 2020

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Mar 25, 2020.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

DB Maintenance Begins : 7 AM PDT / 14:00 UTC

Duration: 24 hours

Servers: Halls of Fate, Rivervale, Skyfire, Thurgadin

All other servers are being bounced during this time because of the maintenance & should be back up in about an hour.
  2. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

So......

You're saying Skyfire (an' da rest) will be down for longer than an hour, right?

*bites cheek to keep from laughing as he turns red*
    draidean, Cassta, SolarFaire and 4 others like this.
  3. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I hate you.
    draidean, Chath, Breanna and 8 others like this.
  4. Adene Member

Rofl @ Dreamweaver
    draidean, Breanna, Cassta and 3 others like this.
  5. Peredhel Active Member

LOL!
  6. Roadkillusa Active Member

So Skyfire will be unplayable for 24 hours ? This is what I am getting from the post. If so we are missing out on 1 day of the status bonus.
    Cassta likes this.
  7. Zylara Well-Known Member

Thats the reason we were given status bonus in the first place because of this maintenance in the first place
    draidean and Cassta like this.
  8. Cassta Well-Known Member

Ditto
  9. Ziplock New Member

Possibly the worst time in the entire history of the game to have major maintenance during a time when we have so many people at home due to the coronavirus pandemic.
    Why can't you push it off?
    Roadkillusa likes this.
  10. Roadkillusa Active Member

So we are given something due to a inconvenience yet we get part of the given bonus taken away? How about do the bonuses AFTER the maintenance is all done..
    Hartsmith and Cassta like this.
  11. Aakla Member

Someone said that the 24 hours down time on Tuesday, only took 7 hours. Is that possible for this one or is it a set 24 hours?
    Bobthebuilder89 and Cassta like this.
  12. Cassta Well-Known Member

I was playing on Skyfire and we had lots of players from other servers who did announce it prior to their mass exodus. LOL *crossing fingers and toes for 7 hours on Skyfire tomorrow*
  13. Zylara Well-Known Member

This is exactly a great time to do this, with more and more logging in each day, the better servers perform the less lag/LD's etc (hopefully) for all
    The fact that this has already been going for nearly a week already personally i wouldnt complain about losing 1 day, they didnt HAVE to give us the bonus at all, they were actually being very gebnerous in this and as stated just above the 24 hr downtime may not even take the whole day so you may still get in on time for the last day (or not)!
    Cassta, Bobthebuilder89 and Breanna like this.
  14. Mielchen New Member

If I add up all the "inconveniences" of recent times, we would have to get bonus XP for half a year. At least
    Cassta likes this.
  15. Kittybock Well-Known Member

We had the same downtime window on AB server, on Tuesday.

A) It did not take 24 hours.
    B) We survived just fine.
    Cassta, Whilhelmina, Zylara and 5 others like this.
  16. Tymberwolf New Member

Maybe some are actually on "lock down", but most of us in the states are not. You people know you can actually go outside and walk around - the "virus" isn't just floating around waiting to pounce on you. Go get some sun, walk, whatever.
  17. Backstabbber Member

I am on Maj Dul and now the server work way better so it was worth it. Also, not down for 24hrs went down 10am ET and was back up about 5pm. I had a lot of problems before running nicely so far. I am betting that when they planned all this it was way before the pandemic so no one knows what goes into moving servers or what ever they are doing lots of people involved I am betting can't cancel so we bit the bullet and get a reward of better zoning.
    Cassta, Breanna and draidean like this.
  18. chattie Well-Known Member

LOL I'm laughing at all the upsets when this was announced eons ago. where were you people lololololololololol
    Cassta likes this.
  19. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

amah why is Kaladim down again ?
    Ok did not read what dreamweaver said , just some extra maintenance for all servers

OK I am going to have some fun on the PUBLIC TEST SERVER .
    Whilhelmina and Breanna like this.
  20. Tmanrockgod New Member

New to forum guys so as I understand it not all servers are down for 24 hours right so my server Antonia bayle should be back at 2am right?
    Cassta likes this.