Housing Hall of Fame

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Kareena, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Kareena Active Member

I recently published my Vale of Halfpint Delight home for viewing and voting. It has gone to Hall of Fame by votes and I have not received my trophy. I was just wondering why that would be. I've checked my mailbox and I'm not seeing any evidence that I may have missed it. Please advise/help. Thanks so much!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You might want to change the color of your font from white. I had to highlight your post to see what you were saying.
  3. Argosunited Well-Known Member

No one will read your post. (except Cyrrena)
  4. Kareena Active Member

Terribly sorry about the white font, I didn't even realize:

I recently published my Vale of Halfpint Delight home for viewing and voting. It has gone to Hall of Fame by votes and I have not received my trophy. I was just wondering why that would be. I've checked my mailbox and I'm not seeing any evidence that I may have missed it. Please advise/help. Thanks so much
  5. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Wait until the end of the week and if you still haven't received it I'd send in a /petition.
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Merriel Well-Known Member

I've never had to wait for my trophy once it's gone to Hall of Fame, but that doesn't mean it can't happen. One suggestion though, and this probably pointless as you are probably already aware of this...did you check your in-game mail on the character that owns the house? It's an honest and easy enough mistake to make, if you are usually on your main and decided to decorate an alt's house, when you don't usually do so.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Not only that, but on occasion, I've gotten in-game mails, sometimes even from the game itself returning an item to me, and nothing shows up in my notifications: no mail icon, no blurb at the top when I log/zone in, no nothing. Caused a bit of a kerfluffle the other day... :-/

Uwk
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I should have mentioned, the same thing happened to a friend of mine on AB, he finally had to contact Kaitheel via PM here on the forums because after 2 weeks the trophy still had not arrived.
    WhysperWynde, Argosunited and Breanna like this.
  9. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

I hope the ingame mail letter holding your trophy wasn't printed in WHITE FONT! .... Just kidding, bad joke I know - couldn't resist. I could see not realizing your font was white, typing a comment & wondering where it was? I've never had this problem but when I do have problems Violetann EQ2 Dev sometimes has me perform Validate Files & it clears up the problem, e.g. one of my Kerrans going invisible after Clicking & Right Clicking Equip in Mount Window on Skygge at same time. Maybe Validate Files would help it to appear IDK?
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.