Update from the Team and Bonus Week!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Doyus New Member

So double infusers then?
  2. Avianna Well-Known Member

To the Whole team that continue to make this game great for us the players, thank you. Stay safe, have fun, and let us know if we the community can do anything for you guys. Thank you again to the whole team for your dedication to making Norrath a fun place to be.
  3. Whitewolf6969 Member

I am sure she would love to go to work with you ;) She is a Shelter Rescue who just turned 14 this year and still goes hiking :)
  4. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Thank you for all you do for others
    Cassta, SolarFaire, draidean and 4 others like this.
  5. Almee Well-Known Member

Rescue animals make some of the best therapists I've ever worked with. I'm sure Dr. Pepper is a great help to you and your husband. I am so sorry you have to struggle with so many physical issues.

A big shout out to everyone who is helping keep this country afloat during this crisis--especially our nurses and physicians who are on the front lines, risking their lives for us.

Thank you DB for the bonus days. I was going to cancel my last two subs but now I'll let them be and renew one I had cancelled. If there are more bonus days, I might resub more accounts.

And thank you Dreamweaver for keeping us informed about what is going on. You are an excellent community manager.
  6. Ellah Active Member

A really nice gesture to your players, thank you - and also for continuing to look after our best 'escape' so that we can still play together and connect with our friends.

My working hours are a lot longer than usual now as I work in a hospital and it makes me treasure my Norrath time even more.

Please all stay safe and be well x
  7. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

I don't want to sound grabby, but I didn't get two crates from the Crafting Researcher quests. And they are missions. Mostly harvests in those but some good things rarely. Idk, crafters have been hit hard with painful changes, could we maybe add the double crates to the crafting missions? Pretty please?
    Cassta, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Almee like this.
  8. Marae Well-Known Member

I also want to thank the whole team for all they do for us, and particularly Dreamweaver for being such an excellent Community Relations manager.

EQ2 is a major source of support and therapy for many of us - and not only during this time. We may think of games as "fluff," non-essential leisure activities, a luxury; but they are not. We all need recreation. We all need play, both for our emotional health and for mental stimulation. So EQ2 staff, don't think for a minute that you are not appreciated, or that what you do is not important - you are, and it is! I am so very grateful to have this wonderful game in my life!

And oh, yeah, thanks for the bonus stuff. :D
  9. Aeijim New Member

Thank you for keeping this beautiful game running for us. Please take care of yourselves!
  10. Crazycatlady Member

Thank you for all you do! It is really heartwarming to know in this time of crisis you have taken the time to think of us and ways to make us feel better! Be Safe Everyone!
  11. Charrlott New Member

Yes yes yes THANK YOU!! as an "essential person" in RL I look forward to the escape of "slaying beasties". Met my husband in Norrath 8 years ago so this game will always be an important part of my life, even years after they have shut the door and turned off the lights for the last time. So thank you for continuing to work at keeping the fantastic game that is EQ2 fun and functional during these unprecedented times. Be safe everyone!!
  12. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

Thank you for the continued support of the players and addressing some of their frustrations. The jester of double XP while it is appreciated, as it has been said here before, it is worthless to many. Double Currency and or Double status is exponentially more valuable. If one is awarded, then the other should be awarded at the same time.
  13. Doyus New Member

Actually double mission rewards are more worthless than double XP for many. Double rewards from drops would be extremely valuable.
    Cassta, SolarFaire, Hiza and 2 others like this.
  14. parissa Well-Known Member

Thanks for the bonuses.... I got a couple nice pieces of armor for my girls... I for one am happy to get the infusers... Saves me plat since I don't have tons of it... I am dusting off some of my alts that could use some tlc and leveling lol... You guys stay safe down there....
  15. Baphmistra Active Member

Thank you very much for the double XP, and for putting up with all the things that we've done over the years that probably still make you want to run away and hide. As to the current predicament RL is involved in I have this to say, "Please don't put a plague in the game." Yes, I like the game the way it is, so if there is a bit of disease already in there fine, but don't force us to wear masks and gloves in the game. That would be cruel to most of us. I also can't help wondering if DP has really replaced DB then why haven't all the silly logos been removed? That was the first thing DB did when they bought/stole the game from SOE (I know it's an old argument, but then again I'm old too). Oh, and I had an idea for an April 1st sale, all items on broker are now post-able for 1/2 broker token. The prank part of this is the fact there are no 1/2 broker tokens on marketplace. :)
  16. Baphmistra Active Member

Now that is one time where it would be nice to see a familiar based on a real live animal. Just something to think about, and give Dr Pepper a treat from all of us for helping to keep your spirits up. :cool:
  17. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Well, they could implement a 'post two items to broker for the cost of one token'.
  18. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Norrath has already undergone multiple plagues. Back in May of 2005, the release of the first Adventure Pack with the vampires in Nektulos forest saw the spread of a plague all across Norrath. Both Queen Antonia and Lucan D'Lere gave inspiring speeches to the citizens of Qeynos and Freeport to remain calm and seek out your nearest healers. The players themselves were carriers and you could get it just by walking near someone else. It caused random sick emotes and covered you in a green plague spell effect.

My point is I doubt they're going to return to something like that.
  19. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Mmh, is this active on Test server? I didn't notice anything different when I ran my weekly and daily missions earlier.
    Cassta and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  20. herem Member

Does double xp mean both adventure xp as well as crafting xp?
    Cassta and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.